CHAPTER 33

"How much of it did you hear"....taehyung asked immediately his twin stepped out....his voice lacking it earlier confidence....

He watched quietly as the ravenette took step after steps until he was standing in front of him....

He said nothing,only stare him down and that made the newly crowned shiver....

The white haired felt his heart ache,already dreading the cold words that might come out of the prince's mouth....

Not having the mind to continue staring....he let his gaze fall on his bed,finding the patterns of his bed sheet interesting....

"everything ".....jungkook whispered....trying really hard not to bring the other in his hold and kiss him senseless....

When he returned with yoongi,he went straight to his room in hope to find the other as he missed him alot but the white haired wasn't there.....so he went straight to the aqua's, straight to the white haired's room and was about to announce his presence when he heard what he never thought he would be hearing....

"I like him alot minie"....jungkook at that moment felt his heart drop.....his brain that instant didn't sensor it might be him...all it interpreted was that taehyung like someone...someone who wasn't him....

He wanted leaving that instant but his legs felt heavy and he was happy they did....because if he had left....he wouldn't have found out the person his former sangung likes was him....

His joy knew no bound....the one he likes,likes him too and to top it all,wants to be with him...

The prince had wanted confessing long ago,but when ever he planned to do so,something always came up and he was sure this time nothing would stop him...

So Slowly,he sat on the white haired's bed,facing him....trying to meet the other's gaze but he wasn't looking his way....

When taehyung felt his bed dipped in front of him,his heart picked a race...it began throbbing so fast that he fear he might just lose consciousness.....

"You said you like me?"....he heard the prince muttered...his voice was calm,no hint of anger nor disgust...the new young lord felt a tiny wave of relief....Just a tiny wave...

"I....I.. "his words got stucked....for one he had no idea how to reply and two scared of the reply he would be getting....

Jungkook watched in awe....he almost chuckled at the other's lost of word but had to remind himself he was serious....he wants words from the white haired...and words he would get....

So carefully, he got up again,pretending to check the room out just to give the other a breathing space and a chance to talk freely as it was clear he was making him uncomfortable....

And taehyung felt relief,let out a breath he didn't know he was holding....he finally let his eyes off the bed sheet,staring at the prince's back,who was checking out some decorated gems laying around his room....

"You like me,it surprising taehyung"....

The prince said again,still concentrated on the stone he was holding....

Taehyung...the ravenette called his full name and taehyung had no idea what to make out of it....

"We kissed,cuddle,made out...."...Jungkook listed out....took a quick glance at the white haired,who quickly dropped his head,still avoiding eye contact....jungkook tried hard not to chuckle....

"And you think you like me?"....

The white haired raised his head at a speed of light,directed his gaze towards the ravenette who at that moment was staring at him too...this time,he didn't turn away...he stared hard on with lot of emotions swirling round his eyes....