CHAPTER 3

Once a while,the king and Lords pick out a day to dine together....they eat breakfast and dinner with their wives and kids at the royal dinning hall...

The hall is huge and spacious,it consist of a decorated white long table and about 21 white chairs...4 luxurious chandeliers hanged down the celling...the hall was bright and glittery...it was decorated in embroideries and of course flowers of different shades...giving the hall a lively and pleasant environment to dine in...

A single chair was placed in front of the table,by it rights were 10 chairs and it left,10 chairs also...

The chair at the front sat the king...who smiled at the queen,Lords and their wives... who had already taken their positions...waiting for their kids to join so they could have breakfast....

The queen sat at the King's right hand..beside her was lady aqua, followed by Lord aqua...Lord and lady aeris sat after them,then lady and Lord earth followed.... usually their kids were to sit in front of them...after the crown prince take the first seat after his father by the left....

"This kids sure do know how to take their time...how comes we are always the first here"...the queen exclaimed...earning a lot of chuckles from the others present in the hall....

"I know right...they should be the ones waiting not us"...Mina,lady aqua commented...

"Well we're just too early...don't you think"...the king said looking at the lords who scoffed...same thing going through their minds ...

"Too early,the sun is out already"..Lord earth couldn't help but say...

"Let them take their time okay... they're still young"...lord Aeris defended...

"Yeah yeah...and we're old...shouldn't we be the one resting"...lady earth scoffed...

"Old,you make it sound as if we are 80 or something"..the king said,raising his eyebrows in disbelief...

Well they are family,their closeness knew no bounds...they bicker almost everytime and it all has to do with their kids...

"Young Lord Aeris,young Lord Aqua and young lady Earth has arrived"....

One of the guards outside the dinning hall announced....

"They are here"...Liya,lady earth said...with a smile on her face...

"Your highness...good morning "....the youngsters said together...bowing to the king,who signaled them to come so he could hug them...he hugged and pecked them,wishing them a lovely morning....

They did same with the queen and also the lords and ladies before taking their positions right in front of their parents...

"Where is kook,never the morning type"...the queen said shaking her head as a smile engraved her lips....

"We went pass his chamber,he would join soon"...jimin answered...

Kim Jimin...he's known to be the most cutest,pretty, beautiful of all Haedong...he's always lively and cheer free.... he's playful and adorable making everyone fall for him at first sight....jimin was born with white hair same as yoongi....making his feature much more special...thought he is soft and all,he could be scary when dared...a dared jimin is a wild white beast ..

"Yoon,did you get any sleep at all"..lady aqua, jimin's mother asked...seeing as the other's eye was closed...not that it was something knew...they all know how much he loves to sleep...

"A lot,just meditating"...he said not even opening his eyes...

Min yoongi...well know for his cold attitude...hot as fuck,sexiest of them all...despite not being really tall.. he's average...king of savage....he hardly talks,do more of sleeping...many wanted him but no one has the balls to talk to him....he scared them off without evening talking or raising a brows...the difference between him and jungkook is well...min yoongi is calm cold...while Jeon jungkook is cold cold....