🌹⊰┆39┆⊱🌹

AUTHOR

" why would you do such a thing! "

Hoseok barked angrily while glaring daggers at yoongi who sat calmly on the couch taking a drag and puffing out the smoke into thin air.

🌹 REWIND 🌹

Hoseok was beyond devastated when he learned about what happened, jimin cried in his arms for hours and it broke him that his best friend was suffering too much, especially from the hands of the people he considered friends...

It hadn't even been up to three hours, but jimin was already aired on the net and was labeled all sort of bad names from taehyung's angry fans..

It was Jin whom first saw the video on his gram feed and he innocently went over to show it to hoseok, jimin bawled his eyes out when he saw the video and read through the comments..

" jimin please stop crying, at least you got supports.. "

" it doesn't make up for the insults I'm receiving hoseok.. "

Jimin cried out amidst hiccups

" you really don't understand how I feel hobi, you wouldn't because you're not in my shoes... I grew up with him, I don't know why he hates me this much.. It hurts so bad- "

He couldn't finish his words, as he cried uncontrollably while hobi consoled him while trying not to break down also..

He had no idea what to do or say, he was speechless... This was the worst thing to do to someone; public humiliation

Yoongi going extra miles to make jimin vulnerable for the media to trample on was such an evil motive, nobody deserves such humiliation...

Hoseok was mad and pained, he made a mental note to visit the bastard to talk some sense into him.

" should we involve the police? "

Jin who had been standing and watching the situation asked

" no I don't think so "

Hoseok replied

" then what happens? With the way people are leaving death threats in the comment section, jimin is not safe out there.. "

" why are people blaming him! "

Hoseok snapped

" why's he the only one suffering.. He did nothing wrong.. The blames should be on jungkook who couldn't stay faithful to his boyfriend "

He half yelled

" and yoongi? He thinks he's being sleek doing this? He's fucking dumb and he doesn't even know it "

He seethed, pouring his heart out

Jin sighed staring at jimin whom sat and stared into nothingness, his eyes were puffy , his nose and cheeks flushed, his quivering lips swollen from all the bitings he did..

" are you gonna judge me too? "

Jimin asked softly, Jin was quite taken aback by the sudden question

" no.. Why-what makes you think that? "

" the way you're looking at me.. I know you have a lot to say.. "

" no-"

"... And I'm sure you probably want me to leave your house.. "

" ji-"

"... So you don't get missed up in my shit.. "

" whoa, jimin calm down "