🌹⊰┆21┆⊱🌹

JJK

" jimin.. JIMIN?! "

I went into full panic mode when I saw jimin lying lifeless on the kitchen floor, I quickly rushed and knelt beside him, taking his head in my forearm..

" jimin? "

I called, sweeping his bangs off his face

" shit, you're burning up "

I muttered as I touched his sweaty forehead, he had a red and puffy nose, his cheeks tainted and lips chapped

He looked pale

" what the fuck happened? I heard you scream "

I heard taehyung's voice behind me

" it's jimin, I think he's sick.. Call doctor lee"

I instructed tae to call my family doctor while I carried jimin in my arms, heading for his room.

" O-okay"

I heard Taehyung mutter

.

.

.

" is he gonna be okay? "

I asked doctor lee, with a worried voice as I stared at jimin's pale body laying still on the bed..

He had a drip fixed on his hand, with an oxygen mask on.

I paced about in the room the whole time doctor lee was attending to him, whilst taehyung left for school

This week has been so hectic and emotional for me and all I just wanted was for things to be normal, by normal, I mean, normal.

Doctor lee pried his eyes off jimin and stared at me..

" where did you find him? The streets? "

My eyes wandered around the room nervously when he asked me that question

"Uh-"

I trailed off

" he just looks malnourished that's why I'm asking, he has a severe fever and low blood pressure, but he'll be fine as long as he responds to treatments."

I sighed

" thank god"

I muttered

Doctor Lee shuffled through his bag

" I've got his medications right here, he needs to properly eat before he takes them"

He mumbled as he set the pills on the drawer next to jimin's bed

" he needs more of nutrient densed food, and most importantly a good rest"

Doctor lee said as he packed his bags

" I'll be here tomorrow to check on him"

I simply nodded

I saw doctor lee off to the front door,then headed straight to the kitchen to prepare a meal for jimin..

.

.

.

Hours later and jimin wasn't up yet, and I didn't leave his side once, I was constantly checking on him and making sure I was in time to take off the drip fixed on him, since the sac was empty...

It was a long day, even I felt the time was ticking slowly

With each passing seconds I sat and stared at jimin's pale and sleeping face, I couldn't help but feel guilty, and reminisce on the bad things I've done to him.