🌹⊰┆32┆⊱🌹

PJM

Boring chapter😅

I pondered helplessly on what to wear , I don't know why I was giving it much thoughts, it was just a simple stroll!

But I just wanted to give it my all, I wanted to impress him..

I thought of calling Hoseok for help, but suddenly brushed it off, hobi was after my life and I didn't want to give him reasons to finally kill me; how do I explain to him why I'm so bothered about what to wear for I and jungkook's hang out.

I can't deal with his mockery and 20 minutes talk of how he was right that I'm into the hot red haired.

I finally settled for a black body fit turtle neck sleeve, it was gonna rain anytime soon; the weather forecaster already announced, so I need to keep warm. I was very sensitive to cold.

I put on a white, wide legged cargo pants, I huffed when I started looking for my socks

" where did I fucking put it "

I muttered rummaging through my things, I heaved a sigh when I found the pair of black socks mixed up with my clothes, inside my bag.

I quickly slip them on, eye searching for which shoe to wear..

I finally settled for a black and white vans, I pouted, I felt like I overdressed.. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes suddenly skipped back to the closet, the hoodie jungkook lend me was hanging neatly on the rack.

With a small smile, I darted to the closet and took the fleece off the rack . I sharply inhaled jungkook's scent, I wasted no time in throwing the hoodie on me, I zipped it halfway, letting one arm drape off my shoulder..

I breathed out, I was contented with my look. I proceeded to style my hair in a flowy  middle part. By the time I was done, I was expecting jungkook to come to me, but he didn't.

I grabbed my phone and stepped out of the room, I headed straight for jungkook's, with my heart beating rapidly,  not ready for whatever was on the other end..

I knocked thrice..

" h-hold on.. I'm coming "

I heard his deep voice

I waited, holding the end of my hoodie in anticipation

Jungkook's hoodie.

I strengthened as soon as I heard the door click, my eyes Lingered in jungkook's captivating ones..

He looked fine as hell, I inhaled greedily as his scent penetrated through my nostrils, I watched as his throat bobbed and lips parted as if to say something..

This man was a walking god, I wondered how I failed to notice from the beginning, he looked so ethereal.

His hair was styled into a wavy mullet, his black cross earring dangling on the left side of his ear. I shamelessly drooled.

" hi "

I heard jungkook say, instantly bringing me back to reality