🌹⊰┆4┆⊱🌹

AUTHOR

Yoongi breathed out a few curse words as he headed for his room..

jimin was starting to get on his last nerve, it hasn't even been up to two days he came, and he was already getting into trouble.

" ughh, why couldn't he just go to a cheap university back in itaewon! "

Yoongi exclaimed as he laid flat on his bed..

" tsk, his presence is becoming annoying. fuck. "

you're so stupid jimin.

stupid. senseless. crazy. annoying. completely daft and a total fucking prick!

he breathed out, and got off his bed, he trudged towards his drawer and opened it, revealing an already wrapped weed

he grasped it and brought out a lighter from his back pocket..

Yoongi puffed out smoke as he stared at his reflection in the mirror, he brought the stick to his lip , dragged and puffed out a very thick smoke at his reflection..

🌹FLASHBACK🌹

" taehyungie? "

Yoongi called, seeing the certain black haired boy he could recognize, even in the dark..

the latter turned upon hearing his name, he beamed when he saw who it was..

he waved

" wow, walking alone, without jungkook holding your hands? I could never get used to that"

Yoongi said as he hurried to taehyung, Tae laughed slightly..

" you're such a tease"

taehyung commented hitting Yoongi slightly on the chest

" where is he though? he asked me to meet him at our usual spot during lunch, he didn't show up"

taehyung frowned upon hearing that, Yoongi didn't even give a damn about taehyung frowning, he was already used to it

the boy had warned him to stop selling drugs to his boyfriend, but jungkook pays well and he wasn't ready to miss out on a good deal

taehyung on the other hand decided to not reprimand him because it wasn't going to yield any result, because as always; Yoongi doesn't listen

he sighed as the continued walking slowly

" he didn't attend lectures "

Yoongi gave him a confused look

" what? why? I saw him earlier, this morning "

" yeah, while you both were together, someone just walked up to the car and punctured his tyres"

" what? who would do that? why? "

Yoongi creased his brows in disbelief

" I don't know, I don't even know him. I - I was in the car waiting for kookie and then he just came and pretended to arrange his hair and the next thing I know; he was stabbing the tyres "