🌹⊰┆38┆⊱🌹

PJM

I was allowed to stay and share the room with Hoseok for the time being, which I was grateful for.

Hoseok would make sure I don't think too much and that I ate, but it was all pointless since I relapsed, considering the fact that I was still on medication and I haven't taken them for a few days.

It was mostly this fact and the fact that I have been absent from school for some days that I decided to go over to jungkook's to get my things.

Although hoseok suggested to come with me but I declined

" are you sure you'll be able to handle him by yourself? "

Hoseok asked as he saw me off

" I will, I just need to get my things and that's it "

" you sound like it's so easy "

I stared at hobi

" what do you mean? "

" nothing, don't worry.."

" you think I'll forgive him so easily after what he did? "

I asked after putting one and two together

" well, you know how jungkook is, manipulative.. "

I rolled my eyes

" you know I wouldn't be going to his place if I didn't need my clothes and school materials? "

" and your pills.. Very important "

Hoseok added

I smiled.

I placed my head on the window as the bus drove me towards my destination, I was restless, my heart thumped in my chest as the bus tore through the bussing city

I should have allowed Hoseok come with me, I had no idea on how to face jungkook. I was still very much mad at him but heaven knows I'll melt when he opens his mouth to say at least a word

I miss him, the past days without him have been shitty, I miss his voice, I miss his scent, I miss his face, I miss seeing him, I miss it all.

I kept pondering on what to expect and how to react as I felt closer to my destination

I started feeling double minded, what if he's not home, do I wait for him to get back? Maybe I should have texted him I was coming, but the thing is, I didn't have his number. 

The bus stopped, pulling me out of my train of thoughts, I watched as people troop out of the bus, while few entered..

I stilled in my seat when the least person I wanted to see came into my view, I stared with wide eyes as he strolled into the bus; the back seat, it was his favorite place to sit in the bus

He hadn't noticed me but when he did, he paused in his tracks, he was surprised to see me as well

I felt uneasy so I looked away, pulling my hoodie over my head, despite every footsteps trooping into the bus, I could clearly make out his, walking towards me.

My heart thundered in my chest, my hands and feet went cold, I didn't want to talk to him, why this bus? Why is he coming towards me? Is he going to sit with me? Doesn't he like the last seat anymore? What does he want?

My mental tantrums came to an abrupt stop when he sat next to me.

Fuck

I'd just ignore him and pretend I don't know him, that's what he wanted anyways..