🌹⊰┆13┆⊱🌹

PJM

few weeks later

The past weeks has been hell for me, jungkook really meant it when he said he was going to make my life a living hell.

This dude have no humanity, no conscience, no sympathy..

He would never hesitate to carry out any evil plans that sums up in his head, the only thing left for him to do was lock me in a basement and hit me..

Jungkook was a devil in human form, as each day pass, my hatred for him grows.

On a Saturday noon, I laid on my bed, reminiscing ..

Life wasn't being fair; why do the bad people always get the good things, if it was the other way around, the world would have been better

I sighed and slowly sat up on my bed, reaching for the can of water next to me, I was almost running out..

Jungkook still stood on me eating in his house just once a day, it was mostly worse during weekend, because I just have to lay on my bed, count sheeps until I feel like it's time for me to eat, hoping it'll last me till the next day.

I needed a refill, but hell no was I stepping out of my room and bump into jungkook, that was the last thing I wanted

I'm at a point where I can't even keep up with him no more, so I resulted in avoiding him, I would only be available when he seeks for me and when I finish the chores, I'll crawl back to my room, the only place which was my comfort zone in the house, until jungkook banned me from locking the door.

" hey, stupid.. "

My head snapped up to find jungkook standing in all his glory

I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice him come in

" what do you want? "

I rasped out, laying back on my bed

" come to my room. "

Jungkook stated

" why? "

I asked looking at him

" I have things for you to do, what else are you thinking.. Get your ass in my room this minute "

He stated and walked out

I rolled my eyes and breathed out, he never gives me a break..

I got out of the bed when I heard him yell my name

I walked up to the closet to put on a shirt, since I was just in a black shorts..

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I was no more the cheerful kid, dark circles were already forming round my eyes, I had lost some weight, I barely could recognize myself.

My parents did send me some money, but I had used half of it to sort out some textbooks i needed, used some to sort out my bus fare, and the remaining ones for buying food.. I ran out already..

Hoseok didn't fail to assist me too, he was a good friend, from sharing his food with me to assisting me with fares and pep talking me into leaving jungkook's house which I was turning deaf ears to.