🌹⊰┆11┆⊱🌹

AUTHOR

" I thought you were going to hide forever "

Taehyung muttered as soon as Yoongi opened the front door

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stepped aside, making space for taehyung to enter..

" why did you come? "

Yoongi asked dryly, closing the door behind him, taehyung looked at him over his shoulder.

" where have you been? "

Taehyung asked..

Yoongi sighed and trudged towards the black haired boy..

" uhh, I'm sort of busy with something, can you please leave, let's meet some other time "

Yoongi said in a casual tone, plopping himself down on the three sitter couch

Taehyung scoffed

" you're asking me to leave? Me? "

He asked pointing at himself

Yoongi ruffled his hair,

" I just wasn't expecting you, you should have called.. "

He trailed off as taehyung sat opposite him, cutting him short

" I tried your number multiple times, it wasn't going through, what else was I supposed to do? Besides, if you considered me your friend, I don't need to phone you before coming over "

" what are you talking about? You're my friend.. Just.. There's something called privacy.. Don't you think? "

Taehyung shook his head, he chuckled when Yoongi gave him the middle finger.

Just then ,  a blue haired guy emerged from the kitchen buttoning up his shirt.. Judging from his facial expression, one could tell he was pissed..

Ignoring the two best friends seated in the living room, he grasped his bag which was lying on the floor near the kitchen entrance..

Taehyung had a dumbstruck face, Yoongi did say he was busy with something, he didn't think this was what he meant..

" hey hey hey, where are you going "

Yoongi half yelled, getting up to grip the fury faced boy from leaving

" I'm leaving.. "

" you just came "

The boy scoffed

" oh, I thought I needed to remind you.. You just left me there, in the kitchen, like I wasn't important "

" Heyy, don't say that "

Yoongi started, reaching for the boy's face, but the boy shoved his hand away

Yoongi sighed

" you're important, Tae is my friend and I wasn't expecting him"

" you should have asked him to go,  we were onto something "

The blue haired boy, whispered so taehyung wouldn't hear..

Taehyung scoffed, earning a glare from the boy

He did hear.

" look, just wait in my room, he won't stay long. You can even spend the night here. "

The boy shook his head, stepping back

" no, it's fine.. I'm good, I'll see you some other time, if you call. "

He said walking away..

" w-wait! Shit!... It's all because of you! "