🌹⊰┆25┆⊱🌹

AUTHOR

MEANWHILE 🌹

Jungkook gently closed jimin's door, feeling lighthearted..

A huge smile was plastered on his face as he walked towards his room door, he felt contented

He had done something, for himself and jimin, he was sure the latter would be so happy..

It indeed takes nothing to be kind, and he was going to do more, for jimin and hopefully, he fully forgets.

Jungkook's smile grew wider as he opened the door to find taehyung seated on the bed, the red haired, with a joyous mind, headed for his boyfriend to give him a bone crushing hug whilst plastering wet kisses on his face , but was taken aback by the sudden push he received from taehyung.

" is something wrong? "

Jungkook asked with a worried look on his face, he couldn't understand what the problem was, they were literally good before he left the house in the morning.

" Tae? "

Jungkook called , but taehyung kept giving him cold shoulders..

Jungkook sighed and plopped down on the bed next to taehyung

" did I do something wrong? "

He asked, all he got was silence

" I had a long day at school today, you don't even wanna know how the test went? "

Jungkook asked again observing taehyung's pouty face..

Still no replies

Taehyung's attitude was beginning to annoy the latter , so he sprang up on his feet angrily..

" you want to ignore me? Fine then! "

Jungkook half yelled as he angrily undid his shirt buttons and threw the fabric on the bed, then he took off his pants and shorts and stomped towards the bathroom, to take a shower .

Taehyung breathed out and laid flat on the bed, he had no idea why he was acting up, but one thing was clear; jealousy was pumping through his veins, but why? not like jungkook has done anything to tick his suspicions

But he was scared, scared to lose jungkook.

Jungkook stepped out of the shower all dried up and stark naked, completely ignoring taehyung whom was watching his every movement like a hawk.

He walked into his closet to get himself into a comfortable khaki shorts and a white shirt, then dipped his feet in a black and white cozy, furry slip-on.

" wh-where are you going? "

Taehyung voiced out immediately jungkook headed for the door, he chewed his inner cheek and averted his gaze when jungkook turned to stare at him

What happened to him giving jungkook the cold shoulders?

He wanted jungkook to be the first to say something so he could lash out, he wasn't expecting him to leave the room just immediately after shower, causing him to blurt out those words.