🌹⊰┆12┆⊱🌹

JJK

I shuffled about on my bed and did a long stretch, my eyes darted to the clock

06:30am

I sighed as I threw the covers off me and got off the bed..

I trudged lazily to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have my morning pee..

Coming out of the bathroom, I heard my phone dinged

It was a text from taehyung..

My bear🐻🍒

Hey babe

Good morning🥱🌞

I'll be going to school from yoongi's, let's meet during lunch break..

Ily💞

Me

👍

I sighed, closing the text window and tossing my phone back on the bed..

I was craving coffee, so I decided to go to the kitchen and make myself a cup..

I blew on the hot coffee as I walked slowly to the dining area, which was sort of adjacent to the kitchen..

I took small sips to avoid burning my mouth and tongue as I sat on the chair, just then I heard slight steps coming from the stairs..

I scoffed slightly, already knowing who it was.

" where are you going? "

I asked, immediately I raised my head up to stare at him..

He was dressed up in a black and white striped sweatshirt, a black cargo pants and white sneakers..

He had his blonde hair styled in a wavy bowl cut, and I wasn't gonna lie, he looked cute..

His eyes darted to mine, and he frowned upon seeing me

" school "

He replied dryly..

" come here"

I used my index finger to gesture at him..

He gave me a confused look, but walked towards me anyways..

" have you done your chores? "

I asked

He scoffed

Feisty much?

" yes, I've done everything.. I woke up as early as 3:30 to get everything done, I bet you could never do that because you're so spoilt and have everything done for you by maids and servants.. "

He said in one breath..

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, he was mad.. For sure, but who cares..

" you didn't make me breakfast.. "

" oh I did, it's in the microwave."