🌹⊰┆30┆⊱🌹

PJM

" you like him "

Hoseok blurted out..

I almost choked on my glass of juice,  I pried my eyes from the direction I was looking at and stared at hoseok wide eyed..

" what are you talking about? "

Hoseok shrugged, taking a sip of his drink

" you can't fool me, I see the way you look at him.. "

I sighed

Maybe it was a bad idea inviting this crack head over..

I had no choice!

Jungkook was napping and I felt bored, to death.

I called hoseok and we decided to hang out, after dressing up, I decided to be a good person and went to inform jungkook that I was going out..

The psychopath refused, giving me just one option, and that's to invite hoseok over, and he was gonna treat us, himself.

And that's how I ended up with my self-taught detective, who's on here spitting nonsense!

Well, not nonsense, I'm guilty, I've been staring at shirtless jungkook like a hawk.

Why don't he just put on a shirt! He has no idea what his killer, toned, chiseled abs is doing to me!

When hoseok arrived, I had to go wake up jungkook and he's been walking around with his disheveled hair, which was so fucking hot..

His sleepy face and shirtless body, how could one not look!?

As far as I know, I'm not a stone, my head turn when I see something good.

" hoseok, I don't know what you're talking about "

I shamelessly denied

" you were literally eye fucking him just now... "

" hoseok! "

I gasped

" let's both admit, we're both cock starved "

I snickered..

" yah, what the hell.. "

Hoseok opened his mouth to say something, but closed them when he saw jungkook coming towards us

" takeout is here "

Jungkook said

I smiled at him but quickly snapped my head back to hoseok whom was giving me a knowingly look..

I kicked his feet under the table..

Since jungkook didn't want me to leave the house, we both agreed he was gonna be our waiter for the day, which he agreed to..

" he's shirtless, how can I not look!? "

I whispered immediately jungkook went to the kitchen to fix us a plate..

" what I wanna know is, do you like like him or you just want him on top of you.. "

Hoseok whispered..

" neither.. "

" liar.. "

" shut up "

I kicked his leg under the table again..

" ouch! This one hurts! "

He cried out

I stuck my tongue out at him..