🌹⊰┆23┆⊱🌹

JJK

" what's wrong with him doc? "

I asked doctor lee, with my eyes fixed on jimin's pale ones..

His condition had deteriorated in the middle of the night, he threw up a few times and started complaining of stomach ache..

It was a hectic night, I didn't know what to do and he wouldn't eat or drink anything I suggested..

All he did was cry, leaving me all worried and scared, I lowkey thought he was going to die.

I had to call doctor lee to come over as early as 6am..

" he has gastric ulcer "

Doctor lee said, turning his attention from jimin to me..

I placed my hands on my waist, letting his words sink in..

" will he be alright? Does it have a cure? "

I asked

" yes, it does, but he has to take the medicine consistently for 6 to 7 weeks, hopefully he doesn't need to refill them... "

He replied turning his attention back to jimin whom had his eyes on me, he had no emotion...

His face was blank and I knew what was going through his head

I was the cause of this.

Doctor lee shuffled about in his bag, setting jimin's drugs on the drawer, the room smelled like drugs and I hated it, but I have to tough up and stay because for some reason,

Jimin needs me and this is me paying for the evil things I did to him..

" can you get him something to eat? "

I heard

My eyes diverted to doctor lee whom was busy poking jimin's abdomen, whilst jimin's face was contorted up in slight pain. .

" he has refused to take anything- "

"He needs to eat, jungkook "

Dr. Lee cuts in

" I'm trying, he isn't just eating... I don't know what to do "

I poured out my frustration, rubbing my eyes, I'm sure I have an eye bag already, I needed to sleep , but I also needed to prepare for a practical test I had by 9:30.

" I'm curious though- "

Dr. Lee started, turning to face me

" what's his story, where did you find him? Have you tried to contact his family? He seems like he was in a really tough situation and somehow traumatized- "

" he is not traumatized "

I stated

" he may need special care if he is.. "

" stop prying into private issue, you're a doctor not a cop! "

I half yelled