23

(I have decided who Will propose.)

Wednesdays pov:

The two weeks were amazing, i really felt like we were a family again. Even tho we kinda lived toghter already.

Even since enid asked me as her girlfriend, we slept in the same bed. Nothing sexual.

Today Jacob called me, hé helps me with plublishinh my books, and new ideas. Wich become too much at the moment.

"Im just saying that we have to finish the book as fast as possibale" Jacob said i a normal voice. As if writing a whole chpater is nothing!

"I know that. But I am the one Who writes you know? My hands sometimes Hurt when i wrote a chapter!" I said almost screaming.

"Dont be dramatci addams i want you in my office in the afternoon" he said and he got mad.

"Dramatic? Excuse me!? I wrote two fucking books om my own. If you keep bothering me like this i write the other also alone and find a new plublisher! You better say sorry when i Come over. Last waring jacob" i said and hang up the call. Who does he think he is?

"Wens you okay there?" Enid asked oursite the room. I smiled.

"Yes i am amor" the door opened and a worried enid came in. I opened my arms and she walked up to me and hugged 'me.

"Who was that?"

"Jacob" i mutterd with a sigh. "I have to go office today" enid realsed me and looked at me.

"But today-" she said but i cut her off.

"I know we were going to yok ans div but i Come after that okay? Dont worry cara mia" she nodded and laid her head on my chest again.

We stayed like that and then went to eat breakfast.

(ФωФ)

Without me wanting too, i went to the office. I cant believe Jacob only thinks abiut the book.

When i got there, i was greeted by Lisa lizzy and Jenny, my assistents and for making appointments.

I got to my own office, and jacob was there already with a not so good face.

"Finnaly" he said once i sat down. I dint anwser him.

He placed a few papers in front of me with ideas for the new book. "Maybe you can do something with this" he said with a smirk.

I dont know what his promblem is with me. But hé keeps me working even tho he knows i am going to personal things.

"Jacob due all respect. I cant do anything with this now" i said. And took my hand on my wrist. "I litterly wrote 2 weeks ago 5 days straight. My wrist Hurt i need vacation!"

He laughed mockingly and shook his head.

"It doesnt matter to me if you Hurt. You have to do yiur job, and jf not maybe you Will lose some friends. Maybe hire people to write for you." Thos boy is heartless.

"Listen here jacob. I told you on the phone already but it seems like you dont understand me. I laid in the fucking hospital for 6 months! Then i had the brain of a Child and i am omay for 1 month now and you expect me to be normal and able to write everyday?!" I again almost screamed. "I am not so far from firing you jacob!"

He sighed and nodded.

"By this i take two weeks off." I said and walked put the office. "Oh and. If they were really my fans thwy would understand. But i guess your not"

With a full head i walked out my building. I have an interview in like 1 week.

(A/N make question what i can ask for the intervieuw)

 ̄(=∵=) ̄

Then later i got to yoko and divs. I knocked and an exited yoko opened the door and hugged me.

"Its been so fucking long! Why dint you Come visit us!" Yoko said angry and i laughed.

"Sorry yoks i was busy" i said laughing.

"Yea eating enid or what?" She smirked. I widen my eyes snd slapped her arm.

"No!"

We went insjde and elena and melody were playing with wooly. Div and yoks dog. Divina and enid were talking.

I went to sit next to enid and gave her a Kiss on her head. She smiled and tunred to me.

"I never cam get used to that" elena mutterd.

"Shut up its cute" melody said!

Even tho melody dresses like me. She has enids attitude. Well after i came into the house.

(If i said diffrent. Sorry for the confusing.)

"Since when is this a thing?" Yoko said raising an eyebrow.

"Since two weeks ago" i said.

Yoko placed a hand on her heart dramatic and said. "You dint bother tell me earlier?! Remeber highschool enid? You told me the minutes after wednesday asked you to be her girlfridnd"

"Yea..i remeber that.." she said a bit embarrshed.

Enid almost fainted when i asked her to be my girlfriend.

Quit funny actully.

Few minutes later the doorbell rang, who tf Will be also be here? If it is bianca i Will eat my own hand.

Not that i hate her its just...we have a complicated friendship...

And guess who walked inside? Bianca barcley.

"Heyy girls i arrived." She smiled and div and enid went to hug her. Then she saw me and her smile grew even bigger. "Wensy my favorite dwarf how are you?"

She came and gave me a hug, i couldnt help but smile. Shes unbearble sometimes bur we have a good friendship.

"Very good ariel" she laughed. We used to give each other these nicknames.

We all sat on the cough while our two girls still played with the dog.

Div and yoko kept smiling at each other. Maybe i wasnt the only one who noticed.

"What are ya all giggling about huh?" Bianca said. "Gonna tell us ir what?"

They both smiled and showed us a photo. It was a ultrasound of a 8 week old baby.

"Were pregnant!" The two shouted toghtere. Im gonna be an aunt.

A very good one.

We celebrated the night. Since enid dint want to drink and div couldnt. Me yoko and bianca decided to do.

~♡\

enids pov:

Help me. Me div and thr Kids are helpless woth three drunk adults. The three of them sang stupid songs and danced trought the backyard.

"Any warm?" Yoko mutterd and slurred. "We have a poollll. Lets make a dive" she said and fell into the Pool soon after.

Im gonna kill wednesday jf she goes swimming.

But she did.

Toghter with bianca she jumped into the Pool, for a moment i wad scared they drowned but then their childess laugh was heard and came above.

Okay wens you last days were counted.

How am i going to get a drunk addams with me?

"Naybe its a good idea if ay all stay the night..." div said and looked at me.

"Yea...."

Now we just have them to be quit.

~♡~

Ya all decided to get enid pregnant and wednesday to propose to her.

So i am gonna write it so it makes more sense.

Its not easy for enid to gonna be pregant.

And maybe she inst the only one...