18

Enids pov:

Its been two days, wednesday did came back to our room, to sleep...overday i dont know what she does. But sh always Comes back late.

I know why she does that, we havent really talked, but i know why she leaves the room. Shes probably still made at me, aslo...

Ajax.

Lets say i spended less time with him for these two days. But i have good reasons. I mean, its too much. I cant get that woman out of my head! And i feel bad when im with ajax then.

Currently i am in my room, its 7 in the afternoon, after a longggggg day of classes. Yoko kept calling me baby gay, and whenever i just looked at addams for a SECOND. Oh and when addams focused on me for a second.

Its always: shes gay for you!

Baby gay.

Why dont you just date already?

Me ans divjna were easier.

You hurted her now she feels rejected!

She sint coming back to you this way.

And i know all that! I jhst cant think of a plan right now! I really want my bestfriend back. But also want her back more the  friends.

But i dont want to break up with ajax, since hes so sweet. You know, bestfriends would say:

doesnt like me you should stop dating him.

I mean that was yoko when i dated a boy few months ago. His name was James but i have to say was a jerk.

Ajax is diffrent. But doesnt like wednesday, but also doesnt give her a change. Not that she does but you get what i mean.

Right now thing and i are painting our nails. wanted a new motive saw(?) On pinterest. No idea how.

"Like it?" I asked oncs i was finnaly done. Thing singed something with his fingers as i nodded. "Thank you! Yes i think i imporve more"

I went to set away my nail polish set, once i did thing still was on my bed.

"Everything okay buddy?" I said.

Vut i got frustrated once told me whats wonrg.

"Its complicated" i said and went away to dry some of my nails, that werent dry yet. can know himself everything between me and wednesday is bad?

I sighed loudly, and once i was done, i jjst wanted to lay down and sleep, theres nothing i can do since it is pretty boring without yoko, or wednesday.

But yoko went on a date with divina so ahe cant Come here. And i dont want ajax here, cuz im not in the mood for him.

I laid down on bed and closed my eyes. I am jot in the mood for anything, i just want wednesday here. I miss her.

Why is it so complicated between us?! Oh yeah!

I basicly rejected her without knowing.

Several times.

Why am i like this?!

The door opened but i dint want to look, since i was basicly scared that it was ajax, and i dint want to see him.

These 4 days i also realized i dint feel more for him then friendship, wich is a bit late...but that also means yoko was right.

I am a gay.

Baby gay.

Someone whispered something to thing, and ajax doesnt talk to thing, i opned my eyes and sat up, and wednesday stood at her desk, probably saying tot thing that she wanst here.

"Wednesday?" I spoke. It seemed like she got scared for a moment, but slowly tunred to me. "Do you stay here now?"

"No i went to get something and then back to eugune." She sajd and actully got something and was about to go.

"Wait!"

She stood still before she could reach the doorknop. She tunred to me.

"What?" She said sternly.

"Can we talk?" I asked. She dinr want to talk to me problaby, but this couldnt keep working like this.

She came closer but dint sat on my bed. Now that she stands there i dont know what to say.

"Im sorry" i managed to say. She dint say anything just stared down on me. But she did soften her gaze a little. "I never ment to Hurt you"

"You dint sinclair" she said. Wtf is she saying am i being worried for nothing?! "However i dont like your behavior."

There we go.

"I know" i said with my head down."im sorry."

She sighed. Its now or never enid.

"I know i basicly rejected you" i say looking back at her. Before dhe coudl say anything i interupsted her. "Dont say anything let me speak."

She nodded. "We cant keep pretending! Since the Day we kinda kissed..i cant stop thinking about you..from the moment you left the room, and dint came back, i became scared you Will never Come back. And now in these four days ive realized." I took a deep breath. "I love you wednesday.."

"I-" she began but i saw slight tears in her eyes. "I love you too..but i dont want a relationship yet lets first go on a date."

"Sounds wonderful"

We hugged and kissed...

~♡~

Thats when me and wednesday had out first date. It was wonderful, and i really really enjoyed it.

It took some time before we got toghter, since wednesday wanted at first only go on dates, and ajax kept annoying me.

I broke up with hime 2 days after.

I just now have to make her love me again, i hope she inst mad anymore..

~♡~

Okay so heres prt 3. Hope you enjoyed, and now i hope i have more ideas so we can start my other book soon too.

Luv you! ♡