3

"So that was it. You still have 2 weeks to think abiut everything, May we hear something in two weeks" the man in front of wednesday said, with a formal smile and a clipboard.

"Thank you, but i wont have to think about it." The man looked surpisred, but led wednesday inside again.

"Alright, just sign here and pay, then its all yours" wednesday nodded sign the papers and left.

She ordered a uber and went to the adress her duaghter gave her. She dint know Who the mother was of her daughters bestfriend. So she wasnt nervous.

Enid the other hand could die at any moment. She wad nervous to meet her again after so many years.

Elena was happy to see her mom after 4 months of collage. She was excited to know what her surpsirse was.

Right now she was playing with melody, who was lazy and dinr want to change. Just like her mum.

Soon enough the doorbell rang, wich made elena run to the door. Enid dinr even had time to stand up to go.

"Mom!" Elena shouted and gave her mother a big hug. She smiled and hugged her daughter back, goung after her duaghter to the living room after she let go of her.

"Mom this is melody!" She once again smiled and went to ahook her hand, the girl shook her hand while still being a bit shy.

It made her think of herself a bit..

Soon enjd also entered the living room, all her nerves were eating her alive. Wednesday had her back to her.

"Oh hi Mom!" Melody said and went to her mom, wednesday tunred around with a smile, but that disapeared once she saw who stood next to her.

"Ms wednesday this is my mom enid sinclair" melody said with a smile.

Wednesday was paralazed.

It couldnr be.

"Enid.."

"Wednesday"

Enid had tears in her eyes, she wabted to go and hug her, but she dinr know if wednesday would let her. The was jjst stood there.

"You know her?" Elena stood now next to her mom. She saw tears appearing in enids eyes. "Enid are you okay?"

She was worried and walked up to her. Who nodded and gave her slight hug.

"Its been so long..." wednesday managed to say after a few minutes. She tunred her gaze to melody, who looked between to the two very confused.

'Thats my daughter?' She tought. Remebering the past very well.

"Mom enid what is happening?"

~♡~

"That was weird" melody said after the two left to her room.

"Totally was, like they knew each other from the past." Elena placed her hand under her chin looking toughtfull.

"What if that was so?" Melody spoke after some time.

"They wouldnt tell us would they?" Melody shook her head negatief.

"No they would say were too young"

"Then we have to find out another way"

~♡~

The two woman sat in uncorfortable silance. Enid couldnt look in her eyes, so did wednesday. Enid let out a sigh.

"We cant keep acting like this" she said after some time, wich made wednesday nod.

"I know. I wish this-" she pointed between the two "went diffent"