2

No ones pov:

Its been a few weeks since the two girls went to college. Everything was going great, as the two girls had a great relationship.

They were bestfriends, no one could get between them, they were like sisters, totally oppsite from each other. But they dint care, and kept toghter no matter what.

It was their first break, melody concinved her mother that she and elena would sleep at her house, and that elanas mother would join them the next Day.

After aksing so many times, since elena's mum was worried, she said yes. She packed her suitcase and would go tommorw, since today was an important day for her company.

Now enid went to pick up the two girls, who were painting their nails, enid opend the door, after her daughter said she could Come in, and smiled.

Melody sat on bed, while Elena painted her nails Black, she dint really like bright colours, but also dint wear much Black.

She remeberd her time at nevermore..

Flashback:

"Can i pleaseeee paint your nails?? Plsss!" Enid begged. She stood in front of her roomate, who had her arms crossed. And an eyebrow raised.

"Why would i let you paint my nails?" She asked back. Enid knew she dint like it but wanted it.

"Because your my bestie and roomie" the girl sighed.

"Fine but not on your unicorn vomit" enid squealed and went to sit on her roomates bed, who showed her hands, enid grabbed the right colour and gently painted her nails.

She had a big smile, after she was done she looked at her, in her brown eyes. Enid blushed, she loved those eyes.

"All done!" She said after she looked at her roomie too much.

"Oh yea..thank you" she replied, but the eye contact wasnt broken.

Enid felt the desire to Kiss her, her lips were inviting and it seemed like her roomie also wanted to. She decises to take the risk ans leaned closer.

Fortunaly her roomate dint back away, so enid pressed her lips-

Back:

"Mom are you okay? Youve been staring for a moment" enid blinked and looked at her daughter and best friend.

"Yss i am honey. So are you ready girls?" She asked and saw elena's suitcase was already made. Melody gave her a little smile knowing damn well that she dint packed her suitcase yet. "Melody go pack your suitcase" enid said with a sigh.

Elena giggeld, so did melody, and went to pack her suitcass. The right place was was from elena, and the left was from melody.

'Stop thinking about that enid' she tought and after

After melody had her suitcase packed, thr three woman walked to the quad. Since elena claimen that she wanted to say goodbye first.

She went to a girl with brown skin ans short hair.

Elena walked back with the girl, with a big smile. "Ms enid melody this is luna, a friend of mine and daughter of a friend of my mom. She just came in today"

Enid shook her hand and knew whos daughter that was. It was nice to see Kids from people Who were your friends.

Thr three left after talking a little, enid sat in front next to her sat her daughter and in the back elena. Thr ride wasnt long, because the three were singing their lungs out.

After that elena and melody went to meoldy's room to unpack their suitcases. Enid had a guest room for elena's mother. While enid was going to make pizza.

"Mom! Can we game pls?" Melody shouted. She wasnt shy at home.

"Sure hun" enid respond and went to make the pizza.

~♡~

"Hi Mom!" Elena said when she picked up the phone. "Yes im okay, i played games with melody."

"I know but i still did"

"Hehe. Okay i Will give you, her mom"

"She wanst to talk to you" elena said while handing her the phone.

"Hello?" Enid said after she got the phone from elena.

"Hi you speak with elena mom, i just want to say i Will arrived tommorw at 1 in the afternoon. But i first need to do some things, to surpirse elena. After that could you pls pick me up?" Enid remebrd that voice damn well.

"Sure, but i can also buy you a taxi"

"If thats what you want sure, thank you, see you tommorw. I will send the adress to elena"

She Hung up, and elena looked curious to enid. "What did she say?"

"She has a surpirse before she Comes here tommrow" a soft smile planted on her face, as they contineued to watch the movie.

After the movie the grils were half alseep so enid brought them ti bed.

"Come one girls lets go to sleep" she said as the girls went to brush their teeth. And then went to bed in melodys room. She gave melody a Kiss on her forhead, and elena too. Tunred the Light off and went back to the living room.

She was nervous about tommorw. Is she really going to see her tommorw?

Did she change?

Maybe its not her?

Is she dating?

Enid dinr want to admit it, but she still had feelings for her wife, even after all that happend...

Maybe they can be toghter again. Or is that too much to ask...?