10.

Its been a week since the girls fight, elena stayed with wednesday in her appartement, while melody stayed with enid.

Wednesday and enid dint talk, they dint do anything to get the fight over, just because wednesday was avoidijg enid at all cost.

At school, mel talked and was with Mike his friend group, elena the other hand was at her favortie place while she was reading her book.

Wednesday doesnt know what to fo with her duaghter, when she got home she would just lock herself in her room, and sometimes she just cried.

Mel missed her sister, but denied that she did, she just distracted enid from the while fight, between her sister and her and her moms.

Yet wednesday still dint knew that the two knew that they were sisters, and that wednesday was also mels mom.

She dint go out, and just stayed home, onky when neccesary, her comapany did great and she stayed a few days off, she dint had the enegery.

Enid the other hand, git put sometimes with yoko, and divjna, who recently got married. They met at yokos work, she as a cliënt, and soon dated.

After 4 years of dating and living toghter they got married, and thats been 3 months.

Oliver kept texting her aksing if she wiuld do a second date. Enid wiuld just ignore that, but it was pretty annoying.

Ajax also got contact with her again, she doesnt how he got her Phone number, her teenage boyfriend, who apperently still has feelings for her, even tho she has been married and met the love of her life again.

It hurtted her that wednesday avoided her, she tries to get contact again but it were only short anwsers she got back.

She has no idea what to do...

~♡~

"Dont you think you cant ignore her forever?" Elena said, watching tv with hé mom.

"Says you" wednesday mumbelt back irritated. She was in comfortable clothes and dint even botger to wore make up or do her hair.

"True" she mumerd back. "I gonna talk to her soon tho" she said and looked at her mom proudly.

"Great" she respond simply.

"Damnit! Grow up! I even say sorry to my sis- i mean best friend!" She said, wednesday heard what she wanted to say and tunred to look at her.

"What did you say?" She asked hedtitated

"Bestfriend?"

"No that before! Did enid tell you?" She Said now scared, because of her moms expression elena ciuld only nod.

Wednesday laid her head on the cougj while placing both of her hands on her head. She wanted to cry and scream and do everything she could.

"You still love her" elena began, which made wednesday nod. "Then why dont you go there and speak to her! You have to fight to get her back mom, even i can see the love between you too you cant deny! Sometimes its discusting"

The last thing made wednesday laugh but nodded.

"Tonight we Will go back and i Will tell her" she said and smiled.

"Yess'

"But you also say sorry to mel" elena nodded and went back to her room for her homework.

Wednesdays heart beated fast, what would enid think if she told her she still loved her? Would she love her back? Does she still love her?

She let out a big sigh, she doesnt want to do this, she hates these kind of parts for relationships.

~♡~

The two woman went into the car, wednesday with her heart beating so hard that she tought it would beat out her chest. And elena because she dinr know what her sister would say.

Once coming there, elena got out first to go inside, wednesday went to follow, but soon elena came back wjth a slight scared expression, and, basicly pushed her away.

"What us this elena? We would say sorry" she spoke more quitly not for enid to hear, as she wanted it to be a surpirse.

"Ye si know but uh..i remeber they arent home" she spoke fast.

"Then why are there lights on?"

"For people to think they are home.

"Let me go trought elena" she pushed her daughter aside, and went inside.

"Enid i-" she stopped wnd looked at the scène in front of her, her heart broke and went outside again.

Enid seeing this went after her, but it was too late....

Wednesday already drove away..

~♡~

3/3

This is short but i post tomrw again :D