1

Elena's pov:

"Are you sure you want this?" My mom said while getting ready. I nodded for the hunderd time.

"Yes mom i am ready" i smiled. She smiled at me and then we left to the airport. I have to say im nervous.

Im Elena addams, 15 years old, and currently leaving with my mom, wednesday addams, to the airport for college. My mom also studied there, she dint want me to study there at first, but i convinced her.

I have to go by plane, and meet mom in vacations, she seems slighlty scared that i am going there.

But arrving at the airport, we went to the gate i was supposed to go, she tunred around and looked at me.

"Okay. I give you all your luck honey and see you back at vacation okay? I love you" she hugged me.

"I love you too mom" i said as i hug her back.

I went to the plane and got my seat. I had one next to the window. But dint had much time to look out the window, since i fell alseep soon.

~♡~

"Welcome to nevermore!" The Princebale aka my grandma said. She had a smile and lead me to where my room is.

"Your roomate is melody sinclair, it shoudlnt be long for her to arrive"  i nodded and went to unpack my stuff. The door closed wich means the princepale left.

I dont even know her name.

I promised mom to call when i arrived so i did. She dint pick up first try. Shes probably busy with her company.

"Hi honey, sorry it took longer..rob had relatioship issues.." she said and i laughed. Rob is my moms best friend, after bianca. Bianca is my aunt, so i yoko and divina.

"Its okay mom! I arrived. Soon my roomie Will come" i heard my mom laugh.

"Thats great, do you know her name?"

"Someting like melody sinclair? I got a scudele" the line went queit. "Mom?"

"I-im still here honey. How great! Well i have to go see you later. Kisses"

Before i could respond the line went dead. What was that about? Oh well.

I decorated my room with some plushies and photos from me and my mum. And the door opened.

"And this is your room!" The princebale said. A girl with long blonde hair eneterd the room along with her mom. She had brown eyes and was short.

She seemed like me, but then opposite. She also was a bit shy. She waved at me while her mom smiled and greeted me.

"Hi im enid sinclair, and this is melody. Im sorry shes a bit shy" she said and placed a hand on her daughters shoulder, who still smiled shyly at me.

"Dont worry! Im elena, elena addams" i said and still shook melody and her moms hand.

Her mom seemed tense...Just like my own..

Soon the woman and princepale left, leaving me and melody alone.

"So how are you?" I asked trying to start a conversation. Im a little hyper, i guess my dad, was that too, i never really met him.

"Im fine" she said queitly.

"May i ask more about you?" She nodded.

"Age?"

"15"

"Ooooh im also 15! Hmm favorite thing to do?"

"Reading and sometimes writing"

"Cool my mom also loves reading"

"What you like to ready about?"

"Mostly gore, fighting things like that" you could hear from her voice she got more out her shell. "My moms hates those things, so we never really watch a movie."

I nodded. That exactly what happens between me and mom.

I aksed her a few more questions, and then it was time to sleep, we both arrived a bit late, i send my mom a message saying goodnight and left to go sleep.

I hope we Will be great friends!