6

No ones pov:

MOMMMMMMMMMM" elena screamsd as she runned uo to th stairs to the brunettes room, who dint want to do anything. "Since when are you so lazy?"

Wednesday looked up ans smiled "since i got you"

Elena laughed hut that died down soon when she knew what that ment.

"Hey! Not nice"

"Yes yes, what do you want El im sleepy" she said anout to lay down bur elena dint let her.

"Me and melody wanted to go to the cinema" she said but wednesday intterupyted her.

"Yeah sure go money in my purse"

"Mom! Stop being like this ive never seen you like this. Onlg when maya bothered you." She raised an eyebrown and looked at her moms annoyed expression.

"Im fine elena" she said already tired.

"Hmm. You are going with us" she said going to grab nice clothes for her.

"No-"

"Shut it mom, i domt want you to he depressed plus nid is not here" she smiled and went out of the room. "I want you down stairs in 10 minutes"

The only thing the brunnte could do was nod and stood up, her duaghter picked her favorite blouse and sweatpants. She tied her hair in a bun, and with a big sigh she went downstairs.

Her mood is distroyed..

"Wow mom you look good!" Elean said when she stood in front of the girls. "Even tho its a simple thing"

"True" melody siad. Wedbesday laughed and they went to the car. To the cinema.

Melody and elena argued over what they got for snacks wich ended up being some candies ans popcorn. Wednesday paid the tickets and then went to the room.

But the movie dint start yet so went to sit down.

"Look who we have here! Wednesday addams" a womans voice was heard, elena know Who that was but melody looked confused between the two woman.

"Get lost already" wednesday said irrtaed about to get up but the woman stood in front of her.

"Not so fast we just started" mellisa and jack stood in front of the brunnete who really wasnt in the modd for the girl. "Awh are you alone? Did she finnlay leave you?"

She smirked as she watched her experssion, she went from annoyed to rage.

"You know very well what happend so pls shut up and leave me my daughter and her friend." Again she wanted to go away but she got in her way.

"You've got a mood addams. What happend? Oh wait! I know" wednesday raised an eyeborw. "I saw Enid in a restaurant nearbyz arent you supposed to sit there?"

The two younger girls looked at each other, their moms toghter? No that cant be right.

Tears wanted to Come into her eyes but she did not let them. Mellisa smiled satisfight.

"I see she got tired of you" she smirked once again. "No wonder your marriage dint last, your not good enough"

The two girls were confused as wednesday tried so hard not to hit her. She wasnt in the mood to watch the movie anymore, or anything else.

She looked at melody and elena when the woman walked away, and the girls undertood by jjst the look that they werent going to watch the movie.

"You two can go and watch, but im going home" she spoke, her voice had no hint of emtion in it.

Elena and melody nodded and went to the room while wednesday walked back to her car.

Hitting the steeringwheel over and over again, while crying.

She was right, if she did more they were still married...

~♡~

"What did she mean with marrige? Mom and enid werent married right?" Elena spoke after they were done with the movie.

"I dont know, they would have told us if so...but that would explain a lot" she replied.

"Would that mean we are sisters?!" Melody screamed excited.

""I HOPE SO"

~♡~

Stupid melissa ruin everything?

Does the truth Come now?

Or Will i let ya all wait? 😈

Found out next chap.

Also sorry that its bad