16.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READ I LOVE YA ALL <33333

enids pov:

Once ik done explaing all what happend, wednesday could only cry and look confused.

I jst told her out whole love story but i dont think she dully understood.

"So..those two are my childeren?" She asked, still faint tears rolling over her cheeks, as i nodded. "Its so weird" sge mutterd.

"I know wens..." i said but then she had an agry face.

"If we got married and had childern why did we divorce? Why did you say we cant be toghter?" She said, and i actully got a little scared of her ittitude.

"M-my mom would do everything to separate us" i replied.

"Dint you told me when we were teenagers we Will never sepearte?!" Wait does she remeber?

"I did! But it was impossibale back then"

"So you lied to me"

"What no wednesday i din-"

"You lied to me!" She screamed while more tears rolled down her cheeks. "We love each other and you easily let me go! You never contacted me! You never looked for me! You left me and elena alone!" She yelled.

"I wantd to! But it was im-"

"Stop with those lies enid! You found someone else, why did i believe we could be tighter again" the last part she said more quietly, her breathing was hard, and she seemed a bit dizzy.

"I wanted to visit you! But i never knew were you lived, or your Phone number!"

"You could ask bianca" she said again more angry.

"Stop being so angry"

"WHY IF THE WOMAN I LOVE LIES RUGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE" she yells and screams. I skre you could hear that down the street.

She stood up qns went to her room, thw door got close with a slam and i could still hear her cries.

I felt guitly, she was right, i should of done more, i should of fighted for our marrige. I feel so stupid.

She probaly dinr contact me either since she tought i forgot abiut her. But that inst true, she was on my mind 24/7. Ans yes i dated someone, but that was nothing srious.

I really missed her those years, and i cant blame her, she can be angry all she wants, i desruve it.

Even in highschool...

~♡~

*monday 23 years ago..*

"Wens!" I screamed coming into the room.with a big smile, our friendship was better so i could call her that.

"Yes enid?" She said closing her book and laying it down next to her. I sat down on the end of her feet. With a big big smile.

"Ajax finnaly asked me out!" I said. "And its a real date then the dance!" I said, i squealed bur wednesday just stared at me.

"Wens are you okay?" I asked placing a hand on her leg, she got a little scared with the touch but dinr say anything. "Wens your scaring me."

"Im fine" is all she said, she picked uo her book and laid ir down on her desk next to thing. The did on her shoes and walked out the room.

I looked at thing but sighed to me dinr know her ittitude either.

*tuesday 23 years ago.."