20

"Come one lana sleep, its nap time" wednesday said rocking her baby back and fort, who kept crying. "I know your tummy Hurt but plss"

Wednesday also was about to cry. Enid was with melody who had another crying baby in her hands.

Finnaly after an hour they could make the babies fall alseep, they laid them next to eachother and went to sit on the cough.

The doorbell rang after some time, wich made the girls look confused, they dint expect visitors.

Enid went and opened the door in schok. The woman dinr want for enid to let her trought and just pushed her way in. Looking trought the house, and seeing the brunnete once again.

Who stoof up to greet the woman, but once she saw she dint want to greet her, she just stayed were she was.

"What are you doing here mom?" Enid asked clearly irrated. She dint had time and energy for her mom righr now, it was a rough night.

"Cant i visit my duaghter?" She asked, but dint look away from wednesday with a discust look.

"Yes but we- i mean i had a rough night with the girls." Enid said. Cursing herslef to make that mistake.

"We? Do you finnaly have a boyfriend?!" Esther now asked excited.

"No" enid replied simply.

"Ofcourse" the woman mutterd and went to look trought the house, it was big, there was a fireplace and on top of that, were photos. Esther picked Up a photo what catched her attention.

There she saw two woman getting married. Ither say enid getting married to wednesday, she hated so much.

She looked at Enid angrly.

Enid was scared, did mom know her secret? She kept for litterly years?

"What is this sinclair?" Esther asked looking at her daughter. Enjd swallowed too scared to say something.

Wednesday looked between the two woman, wanting ti end this for all so she could live peachful with her family.

She kmew enid was scared every Day that her mom Will know.

"So?! What is this?! You married her!" She said the last part with duscust moving between enid and wednesday. "WELL ENID?!"

Enid could only nod. Tears threated to fall from her eyes.

"You are a lesbian?!" She screamed. Thw two girls began crying  wednesday went to pick up the girls rocking them.

"And you got Kids? How long has this bean going enid" Esther said with clearly discust and disapiontment.

"10 years" enid mutterd. "But mom i love her pls!" Enid pleaded.

"How do you think others Will think of you huh? Do you think someone of your family Will accept you? Do you enid?!" She screamed.

Enid shook her head no. She knew it was a problem in her family.

Esther faked laughed.

"How can you marry..." she ointed to wednesday. "That?! Its unhuman enid how can you not understand that?!" She screamd.

"Im sorry...but pls mom leave me with ber i love her" she went to wednesday and her babies.

"No" Esther pointed a finger at wednesday. "Its her or our family enid choose"

Enid looked between wednesday and her mother, she couldnt choose between her family and the love of her life.

But she knew when she choose for wednesday, she would never see her father again, and her little brother, they ere sweethearts for her and the only ones who accepted her.

But if she choose wddnesday, she Will live happily..

How much enid wanted to stay at wednesdays side. She couldnt live without her father. And she knew her mother would never allow her to see her father again.

With tears in her eyes she looked at wednesday, who knew what that ment and shook her head.

"No pls e-" she began but enid cutt her off.

"Im sorry wens." She said and went to the door with her. Who couldnt stop crying.

After she got some stuff and everything for baby elena, she went to the door and kept wednesday ourside.

"Pls enid we can get trought this!" She said with tears streaming down her face. "Dont leave me."

Enid bit her lip very guitly.

"I know i love you baby. But..." wednesday knew what she was going to say and lowered her head.

Enid slowy closed the door and went back to the living room, looking trought the window seeing her wife leaving in her car.

Tears streamed down her face.

"You Will divorce her. This week" her mom said and went away.

That night enid cried her eyes out with melody, who could feel that her sister wasnt here.

And she did the divorce..

~♡~

Enids pov:

"And thats how we seperated." We said both crying. Wednesday laid her head on my shoudler.

Even elena and melody were crying.

"Cant you be toghter again?" Elena asked with a schocked voice.

We looked at each other and smiled.

"We could. But i dont know if thats a good idea" wednesday replied looking with a smile At me.

"Oh Come one, you two look like two teenagers in love, i mean look how mama looks at you" melody said.i blushed at those words as wednesday laughed.

"Its true, maybe a bit discusting" elena  said laughingm

"Maybe in the future. Lets be a family like this before we look in the furute" i placed a Kiss on wednesdays head and went to take the girls to bed.

~♡~

Melody's pov:

"You know what we are going to do right?" Elena whsiepred to me.

"Yes"

"Lets make a date for rhem, tommorw " elena said excited. "Maybe we get them toghter again!"

"Lets do that"

~♡~

So now you know what happend, and if im honest, i hate Esther even more.

Will they be happy toghter again?

See you next chapter ♡