15

Wednesdays pov:

"Dont do this! We can get trought this...Jus-Just like other time!" I said shile tears were streaming down my cheeks. Enid did the same, but shook her head.

"Not this time baby" she said soflty placing a hand on my cheeks tunring around to see the witch.

She tunred back to me with a sad smile. "She Will do everything, to separate me from you..maybe its better.." she dint even finshed what she said.

A loud sob escapsed my traoth. How did we get here?! How?!

"B-but..i love you" i whispered. Enid smiled and kissed my lips one more time. "And i love you too."

She tunred around and took elena out the crib, she placed a last gentle Kiss on her cheek and placed her in my arms. She couldnt handle her tears, as it just blurred her vision, and cheeks so did i.

"Take elena wjth you" she said and and gentls carased her littls head. "Take good care of her baby. Pls dont let her forget me" she said and then tunred around, slowly closing the door before saying. "I Will love you forever.."

I placed my daugher on my chest while i cried my eyes out. I official lost the love of ny life, and i Just knew i wouldnt get it back. Elena is the onky thing is still have from her...

~♡~

Wednesdays pov:

I jerked awake, that was weird. Why did i dream such a thing? I never married her, thats nonsense.

(A/N since she has a kid brain for a few days shs forgot that)

Still it felt so...real? Also elena is real, she is my friend.

The room was dark wich ment it was sti dark. Where would enid be? I wonder where she sleeps.

My toughts wouldnt let me sleep again. So i just starsd at the ceiling. I realky wonder why i had this dream or would it be a vision? Would that happen later on?

But that means i Will marry enid?

I mean she is very pretty.

My cheeks glowed and she appeard on my mind. Would enid like me too? Probably not, shes jyst friendly with me.

For som reason i feel a pang in my chest. And that hurts. What is happening with me?

~♡~

Enids pov:

The next moring wednesday was abit strange, she dinr want me to help her, but elena and melody, everyrhing we made ye contact, she bluhsed.

Right now we are having breakfast, mel is helping her make a sandwich while the two were laughing, i smiled, why cant we have this for real? Like mother and daughter? Like a family.

Like the new generation addams family..

Elena with a tired face came downstairs. Mel noticing that burst into laughing oncs again while elena glares at her.

"Did you sleep?" She asked while wiping a tear away.

Elena cheeks redden wich made me raise and eyebrow.

"Ofcourse i did!" She shouted back. Mep laughed even harder.

"Yea talking to maya is sleeping"

"Who is maya?" Wednesday asked confused. Elena smiled.

"Shes a friend of mine mom" she said.

"Im not you mom?" It came more like a question.

"Uhhh. Oops?"

Again mel burst into laughing. "Your smo bad at lying!" She said breathlessly. She really reminds me of yoko.

"Yea who is maya" i spoke, the kitchen went quit, and elena gave mel a glare not to tell me.

"A friend mom, i just said that!" She said ans went to sit next to wednesday, who now happily ate her sandwich she manage to make herself.

"Then why were you awake all night talking to her hm?" I asked. And laughed at her red cheeks oce again. "Dont worry honey i was young too"

"Yea dating that stupid boy!" Mel respond making my smile disapear.

"Melody murray sinclair addams dont talk to your mom like that!" I said and she got a little bit scared me using her full name.

"What boy?" Wednesday asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, you ans mom were in the same college, and thdn she was dating a bky while hiding her feelings for you" mel said without thinking.

"College? I never went to collage"

"Its okag wens" i glared once again at mel who began to eat without saying anything.

~♡~

The Kids went to school, so me ans wednesday were alone. She played with her finger while sitting at the cough seeming toughtful.

"Ars you okay wens?" She got out of her toughts and looked at me.

"Did we get married?" She blurted out. My eyes widen.

"Why do you ask that?"

"At night i had a vision, we were crying and you let me out of our house, saying it better if we leave each other..." she said and stopped. "Or Will that happen in the future"

"I think i have to tell you something wens...."

~♡~

So not think i Will tell you what happend yet MUHAAHA. im bad 😈

Anyways. BY 8 VOTES I POST TWICE TOMMORRWW