14

No ones pov:

After a few days, wednesday was discharged. She had been doing great and dint seem to have any complications...well not fully.

Wednesday sometimes could act like a Child, whenever they do something she doesnt like. Or when she has to shower, so fat the doctors helped her with showers.

Sometimes enid was tired of how she acted. She dinr want to sleep, or eat, and first complained. Futhermore they had to help her with some tasks, she could do it alone, bur someone had to be with her when she was doing something.

Elena and mel only found it funny the way their mother acted. The doctor did told them this is compleetly normal, and it would go off in a few days, then she should have her normal attitude.

"Wendesday Come one put on your shoes"

"I dont want to."

"But if you do. We can go home" enid watched as her expression changed.

"Home?" She said excitedly.

"Yes home" enid said and finnaly put on wednesdays shoes. Who patiently waited.

Elena and mel went to get some food, enid couldnt handle 3 Kids in a room, most of the time wednesday agrued with mel or elena, sometimes both.

So enid had to scold them.

Enid took her by the hand and let her to the wheelchair the nurse got them, she placed a jacket around her shoulders, and she was ready to go.

"Nid?" Wednesday asked looking at enid.

"Yes?"

"Why am i here?" She asked innocent. Ofcourse she dint remeber.

"Uh..you had an incident. So you had to Come here" she said and wednesday looked confused.

"Wow..then Jr was very bad" she mutterd. "I cant move my legs.."

Enid laughed at the cute face wednesday made. "Ofcourse you can. You just have to rest a little more homey"

Wednesday nodded but kept her gaze at her feet. Shs frowned. What wiuld have happend that she cant walk on them?

She then moved her gaze to enid who was packing some things for her.

"Your pretty" she mutterd. Dinr even hear her say that out loud, till she heard enid say thank you.

She giggled shtly, and enid could die at that moment, it was so cute.

"Your also pretty" sge moved to enid ans watched as she lowerd her head shyly and her cheeks glowing red.

She kissed the top of her head and went back to packing all the stuff while wednesday watched boredly.

"Were back!" Elena shouted excited walking into tge room with mel. Who laughed.

"Hey littls one hey blonde" elena joked.

"Im not little!" Wednesday shouted back crossing her arms.

"Your so adorable!" Mel shouted.

"Im not"

The three laughed as wednesday looked confsued but shurrged her shoulders.

~♡~

"Finnaly home" elena went to sit on the cough with mel while enid carried the brunnete inside, who fell asleep in tve car, hiding her face in the blondes neck sleeping peachfully.

Enid laid her down on the another cough while getting the suitcases. The girls were about to turn the tv but enid glared at them and pointed to wednesday.

Enid got a scudle for her medicines and the best times she could take a bthm within a few minutes, she would have her medicene but after that....

Enid had to give her a bath.

Her heart beated faster and her cheeks were red. The bad thing was, aednesday dint remeber them still being in love wjth each other, so she probably wouldnt mind.

The blonde sighed, wednesday probaly would never feel the same again...all thanks to her.

Stupid Oliver.

Stupid Enid.

Damit.

~♡~

It was time to give the brunnet a bath,  enid took a deel sigh ans went to her who was sitting on the cough, doing nothing.

"Wednesday?" She asked making the brunnte pay attention to her. She smiled once she saw Enid. "We have to take a bath hun"

Her smile disapeard and shook her head. "I donr want to"

"Bht you have to, you stink and you dont want to be stink do you?"

Wednesday again shook her head, looking at enid. "But i still dont want to"

Enid sighed. "Come here little one"

She picked her up, but struggedl a bit since wednesday kept moving to get out, luckily she dint scream.

Enid made it to her bedroom, ans pickd some clothes for her, ans then went to the bathroom.

"Now get your clothes off" enid tunred around to get a towel, bur when she tunred back wednesday dint made any movement. "Weds?"

"I cant.." she whispered with her head down.

Enids cheeks again tunred red, she had to help her. Damnit! She knew wednesdat was kind of a kid now...so she wouldnt mind..but still.

"Alright" enid said and went to her side. Wedbesday with a smile held uo her arms for enid to take off her shirt. She dint wear a bra since she was a kid and dint want to. Nexr was her pants. She sat on the egde of the tub carefully, and enid took off her pants. Luckily she did wear panties. Enid tried not to look at her body too much, it was the same Hot body from when they were married.

Shw tunred on the bathroom and placed wednesday inside. She placed The water like a happy kid.

Enid got the shower head and placed it on top of her head, wich made her again smile. Then she placed shampoo and massaged her head, wednesday relaxed.

After that she saw she was way more tired then she should be. So she got her head and dried her off. She again tried not to look, and was nervous. Bur she managed to do it, got her her pyjama's and got her in her room. She placed her in bed, gave her a Kiss om her forhead and she fell asleep...

This is going to hé a longggg fee days..

~♡~

Will wednesday feel the same again?

SORRY TOOK LONGER. LUV YOU