13

(Ya all are lucky)

5 months later...

Enids pov:

Its been exactly 5 months. Its been torture for the three of us. We never left wednesdays side.

The first month was the hardest, there was no improving, and no moving, she just laid there as if she was death.

I was scared that she would die since the first month she never moved. But thw doctor said it was common not to move or have any improving in the first month.

The second was better. Her wounds healed, And breathing also got better.

She did have a second surgery for her brain, since it was bleeding for a moment, they say its because she fell.

Then the 3th and 4th month, were the same as the second..but still dint make any movement thag she would wake up.

Now we are in the fith month. Elena ans melody went to school, its 12 in the afternoon, they would be back in 3 hours.

Wednesday slept peachfully, she dint woke up, but i always say she sleeps peachful. Her skin is a little paler then normal, but her eyes seemed to be rested, like she never really rested.

The doctor came in with a smile. I stood up for him to say anything, it wasnt her check up moment.

"Do you have new information?" I asked scrared.

Hé smuled and nodded. "Well seems like miss addams Will wake up any moment now. But she May have a bit memory loss..."

I wisen my eyes. Memory loss?! She Will forget elena and melody!

And me...

"Dont worry she wont forget everything." He sajd placing a hand on my shoulder. "Just from a few months. She dint lose that much blood, but sice she did fell hard on her head, she does have a memoryloss"

"Alrigh thank you doctor."

Hé left leaving me ans wednesday alone. I have to admit i am scared. Will she remeber me? How about the Kids.

~♡~

Elena and melody came back from school, and went to wednesdays room, i went to get something to eat.

Once i was in the cafetria, i asked for a pizza and drinks. Elena and mel dint want anything to eat.

I set one step before mel ran to me with a very happy smile.

"Mom wednesday woke up!" She said, tears in her eyes. Toghter we ran to her room, a doctor was woth her for a check up.

I dint went to her side, since i dint knew if she remeberd me. Mel had a bigger chance of not being remeberd. I should off told her sooner.

"Mom? Come here!" Elena had a smile. Once the doctor was away, i walked to elena's side.

"Hi wednesday.." i whisperd. Her eyes widen as if she saw me for the first time.

"Your back?" She asked. I just nodded, i cant make the sitution more bad then it was.

"I am" i said.

"Dont you remeber that?" Elena asked confused. Wednesday shook her head.

"All i remeber is you begging me to leave me." Elena laughed loudy, while wednesday laughed with her.

Mel dint have a good expression, but that was understood, wedbesday dinr remeber her. She probably Will after a few weeks.

I went to her side, tears threatend to leave. She finnaly had her mom back and now she doesnt remeber her.

Elean was talking with wednesday, then she pointed to mel. Wednesday had a small smile. And asked mel to get closer. So she did.

"What is your name pretty?" She asked. Damn this was cute.

"Melody"

The door opend and the doctor came in again.

"Skrry for the delay but i have more news. Wednesday wont have any complications in walking or things like that, i only ask you to be with things she does, sometimes she can forget anything. Also when she showers pls company her" the doctor looked at me and my cheeks tunred red. Do i have to shower wednesday?! I heard elena laugh loudy. "Als she has  memory from the last months. But that Will be back in a few weeks at itself, so dont reply things that happend the past few months, that Will confuse her"

We nodded. That would explain a lot.

"I dont need help. Especily in the shower" wednesday rolled her eyes wich made me laugh.

"Yes miss addams you do."

Then Hé ledt us with us three.

Lets see what those months bring us.

~♡~

Uuh. Ideas....?