11

Enids pov: (tw bit of suïcidal toughts)

I was cookinh dinner, when the door Bell rang, i yelled for mel to open the door so she did.

Few seconds later she entered the kitcheb with an annoyed experssion.

"What happend honey?" I asked as ber eyes stayed at mine now.

"Your date is here" she said and went away to her room.

"Oliver? But we dint have a date..." i whispered but did go to the loving room.

After i cleaned my hands i got with nervius steps to the living room. Oliver atood with his back to me in the living room.

I slowly got closer, as she noticed me soon and tunred around with a smile.

"Hi enid" he said, his voice was low and with that smile you could say hes cute.

"Hi Oliver, what are you doing here?" I ask and his smile tunred into a frown.

"Well you dint anwser my messages anymore, so i tought maybe you were busy, so i came to see you." He said. Still his frown was on his face, but hé was happy to see me.

"Well yes i was pretty busy.." i mumbelt.

Hé stepped closer till hé was in front of me and placed his hands on my arms, giving me a gentle smile.

I smiled back, i hope hé doesnt get the bad intentions.

"Did you eat already?" Hé said probably smelling i was cookinh. "How about we eat toghter?"

"I cant today Oliver, my daughter is here" i said.

Hé laughed. "Dont worry, i dont mind"

With the words hé spoke hé got closer. I could feel his breath on my face and i have to admit, his breath smells bad.

"I cant" i Said trying not to show my discist. "Mel doesnt like that."

The last words came more out like whisperes.

"Then about i take you out on a date tommirw?"

Before i could speak hé kissed me, i closed my eyes but opned them fast again in surpirse.

I heard a familiar voice, and elena looked at me scared, i hope wednesday wasnt here too. But too my luck, she came in with a small smile but that disapeared very soon.

She walked away and when i finnaly managed to throw him off of me, she was gone. Mel Come downstairs and picked up the rosé she brought for me.

With tears in my eyes i went to Oliver.

"I think you can better leave" i said sternly.

"Why? We have a date. I like you!"

"It was a one time thing Oliver! Dont text me again!" I shouted back and hé went away.

Mel gave me a hug while i cried on her shoudler. She now probably wont even want to see me.

I got myself a dead end...

~♡~

No ones pov:

The only thing wednesday could do was cry, finnlay she realised her feelings ans wanted her back, but enid dint feel the same as her.

Dhe laid in bed in the covers, door locked while elena tried to get in, dhe felt sorry and guilty for her mom.

If they never moved they wouldnt be in this situation.

Wednesday had no enegry to do anything else, her tears kept coming and her heart was broken, she felt like dying at the pain in her heart.

Maybe it shouldnt be so bad to die..?

She looked at the knife on her nighrstand, which she had for ehen someone would break in.

'It woukd get all your pain away' a little voice in her head said. While wednesdat stared at the knife.

Again an knock of elena was heard, whjch made her got out of her toights.

"Mom you really should get out" she said visibale worrid.

"Why? Without her im nothing"

"You hwve me!" She screamed.

"Yes i know! Im sorry it just hurts."

She still dinr open that door.

"Fine stay there, but dont do anything that you Will regret!

"Yeah yeah."

~♡~

Wednesday walks to the kitchen looking if she still had something to drink, but when she dijt find anything, she got angry.

"Elena! Do we still have beer?" She shouted.

"I dont know." She replied.

"Ofcourse you dont" she mummerd. "Im going tot the store"

She shouted one more time got her Keys ans went to the store. It closed in 10 minutes, it wasnt busy.

Wednesday got what she wanted and went to pay for it, and and went home, i Total she got 5 bottles.

She place her Keys back to their place ans went to the kitchen to get a glass.

She still felt hurt, and this was the only thing so she wouldnt feel that way. She took the glass and went to the tv to watch something.

Elena wasnt happy witg the fact that her mom got beer, she knew what this ment, she just hoped it wiuldnt get out of hand.

So she went to the living room to keep an eye on her mom, once she notcied elena sat next to her she snorted.

"I dont need a babysitter" she said harshly that even elena dint even knew her mother, she never spoke that way.

"I jjst want to give you company" she said scared of her mom.

"I dont need company, go back to you room you have school tommorw anyways" she said and tunred her gaze back to the tv.

"Its 7 in the afternoon"

"So?"

"Its not my bedtime!"

"Fine just dont bother me!"

~♡~

Aftwr some time, wednesday did get drunk, elena couldnt stop her from drinking, ans wanted to call enid to help her.

But her mother would hate her if she did that.

She went to her room for 5 minutes just to check something, when she heard glass shatter and a very loud thud.

Scared she runned down the stairs to ber mom...

Who laid on the ground unconious...

~♡~