5

Enid pov:

Thr night was amazing, i had the person i love in my hands, sadly we had to sleep.

I dont know what to do, and if wednesday also wants me back, i have to see..

Today melody has the amazing udea to go shopping, well she with elena, what i know is she doesnt like it much byt melody insisted.

We had breakfast all toghter. Melody for some reason had enegery, wich she first dinr have to much, ans elena was tired.

Ao mother so daughter i guess.

Both woman couldnt hold their eyes open. Melody kept screaming in elena's ear.

"Melody leave her alone poor thing" i said and sat her back down on her seat. She looked at me angry, and crossed her arms.

"Not fair, she kept babbeling all night. Why cant i keep her away now?" She pouted

"One what did i say about keeping away all night even tho she was ths one Who kept you awake. Second how are you so energic?" I asked. I looked back at the two woman and i guess they were alseep.

"Uhh. I dont know?" It came out more like a question.

"Fine. I have to go to the store. Pls warn wednesday and elena i Will be back in an hour" melody nodded.

I went to my room, and changed in a hoddie and smiple pants. I put my hair in a short ponytail and went to get my car key.

I went to my car and then to the store. I dinr need much just some things. I was about to walk into a path, but i had my Phone wich fell.

"Im sorry" a voice said.

"No problem" i smiled back.

We were about to pick up my Phone when his hands touched mine. I dinr feel uncomfortable. I looked at him, hé smiled at me while i grabbed my Phone and stood again.

"Well your beautiful! What is your name pretty?" Hé said.

"Im enid" i giggled. He was nice.

"Well enid, my name is oliver" he gave me again a gentle smile. "May i get your number? We can chat more"

I laughed. Why not? I mean hé seems like a good friend.

"Alright here you go" i said and gave him back bis Phone now with my number.

"Oh yeah i wanted to ask. Do you have anything to do tonight? Maybe we can go out dinner? Just to get to know each kther" Oliver said, hé seemed shy. I nodded and we said goodbye.

I paid for my things and went back home. Elena and melody were playing a game while wednesday laid on the cough.

"Im back" i smiled. Melody said hi so did elena.

I guess wendesday fell asleep.

I went to the kitchen to out all the things in their place. I got a text from Oliver to get ready on about 7.

"Why are you smiling lile that" my daughter asked. I have to say i got a little scared.

"Nothing" i sajd back tunring my attention back to my Phone. But melody stole my Phone out of my hand.

"Melody!" I said trying to get ir back.

"Oooooh you have a date!" She said, but i knew it was fake, she doesnt ljke me dating someone again.

"Its not a date mel we are just getting to know each other" i said gently. As i said sh doesnt like this subject.

"Ok" she said and went back to the living room.

~♡~

It was 6 at night and i went to take a shower, after i did that i put on a baby blue dress that was long to my knees.

I put my hair losen  and went downnstairs.

"Oooh ms enid what are you going so fancy" elena said, melody rolled her eyes but still smiled.

"Apperntly mom has a date" mel teased. Elena's eyes widen.

"Really?! Who is he" elena screamed.

"What is al that screaming about" wednesday Come into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"Moring sleepyhead. Ms enid has a date" elena explained her mom, i swore her expression went to annoyed.

"Oh" is all she said. She looked at me and then went back to the living room. I cant help but that hurts.

Soon the Bell rang so i had to go.

"Bye honey pls be careful and listen to wednesday okay?"

"Yes mom im not a baby im 14!"

I nodded said goodbye to elana and wednesday too, who dint really react, ans went to Oliver. Who greeted me wjth a Kiss on my cheek. And gave me  a rosé.

"Awh thats so nice" i said. This prob is a date...but i donr want to.

Lets jhst try to keep it friendly.

~♡~

I dont like thsi chap for two reasons.

1  because its bad written

And 2 bc of Oliver.

But i dont know jf i could post today and i wanted to give ya all anoter chapter so here you go.

MAYBE i post another time today i just have to see if i have time, or i post tommrow :)

Still hope you liked it! <3