17

Enids pov:

So now i have to figure out if i like wednesday or not, how to do that? I have no fricking idea.

Righr now im sitting on my bed. Its friday, and i still dint talk to wednesday, she keeps avoiding me. And i kinda ignore ajax his messages.

A knock was heard on the door so i went to open it. Ajax stood in front of me with a big smile when i opened it. I couldnt help but also smile. Bur i dint feel those butterflies i used to feel...

Mental note: no butterflies.

hugged me, so i hugged him back, wantd to kiss my lips but i avoided that so kissed my cheek. dinr say ahything off it and went inside the room. looked around and a satifight amile placed on his lips once ge knew wednesday wasnt here.

It made me kind of annoyed.

We went to sit on my bed.

"Baby can we watch a movie toghter?" Again a smile was planted on his lips, never wanted to do that first, i always was the one Who asked.

I nodded and picked my laptop. We settelen down and watched.

In the middle of the movie, began to Kiss my neck, so i tunred to him to say stop, but instead kissed my lips.

"Sinclai have you seen th-" she stopped when she saw me and ajax. I seperated from him, not that i liked the Kiss. "I see that your still busy"

She said now more annoyed.

"No what did you want to ask" i stood up. I really wanted to talk to her.

"If you knew were thing was, that bastard left me alone suffering" she said with discust looking at thing on her desk. I hearf ajax sigh annoyed.

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing important." She replied and Then went to leave the room.

Okay so that was...better thn the first time. What i felt? I have no idea. Thingling in my belly, and me wanting to be close to her.

~♡~

It was lunchbreak, so our friendgroup was toghter. Yes even wednesday, but shes here because of eugue. Their friendship is so cute.

But then there is xavier..

"Hi nid hi xavier" yoko said sitting in front of me. Xavier already was here. "Hi Bee boy"

"Hi yoks" he replied bumping fistst, did i miss something?

"So any special happend today?" I asked, i never really had trouble to start a convo, but now i need to think about a lot of things, so i dont know.

Since it was friday, we had the first two periods free, so no classes till lunch.

Xavier tried to make a converstation with wednesday, but she just ignored him and stared at him blanky.

"So hows your relatioship going?" Yoko smirked. Out the corner of my eye i saw wednesday move uncomfortable.

"Its...fine" i said, not sure what to say.

Soon i felt arms around my neck, and actully, i dont feel like hugging him right now. But i dont do anything.

sits down next to me, and talks with xavier.

~♡~

Okay im out.

I dont understand, everyrime i see xavier wirh wednesday i feel mad.

I dont feel comfortable ajax hugging, kissing or winking at me.

I want to avoid him.

And everything wednesday does is...Hot?

Maybe yoko is right?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?

~♡•

i dint really feel like writing, since i sinr feel good, and a bit sad.

So...heres a shitty chapter.

Prt 3 Will Come soon just dont know when