XXI

“LIAM!” Louis shouted from the sitting room. Liam groaned.

“Shh! If you don’t answer him maybe he will leave us alone.” Niall said hopefully raising his head off Liam’s chest to look up into his brown eyes. Liam smiled at him as he played with his hair, the magazine he was reading lay forgotten beside him.

“Ni, what planet do you live on? Louis will never leave us alone.” Liam laughed as Niall rested his head back on his chest pouting slightly. Liam bent down and kissed the top of his head, Niall smiled.

“LIAM!!” Louis shouted again.

“I better go see what he wants.” Liam said unenthusiastically as he and Niall separated. Liam felt the heat leave his chest as Niall moved away from him, suddenly he felt empty.

Quickly he grabbed Niall’s waist and pushed him up against the open bedroom door, causing the door to shut under their weight. Leaving no space between them Liam held Niall’s hips pulling him even closer.

“Liam? What has gotten into you?” Niall said smiling.

“I just couldn’t let you get out of here without a kiss.” Liam hissed into his ear as her began to nibble on Niall’s earlobe.

A soft moan left Niall’s lips as Liam sucked his ear before moving down his neck. Their lips found each other and Niall could feel a slight bulge in his pants.

“LIAM!!!!” Louis shouted again, his voice much closer this time. The shout made Niall and Liam jump apart in fear of being caught, their cheeks bright red.

Opening the door to his room Liam left Niall against the wall as he walked out to find Louis.

“What!” Liam asked exasperated once he found Louis.

“Where were you?” Louis asked quizzically, his eyebrows arched in suspicion.

“In my room officer.” Liam said mocking Louis’s suspicion. “What do you want?”

“Have you seen my Vans? The gray ones? I can’t find them anywhere, and you cleaned last.” Louis explained. Liam felt a slight pang of annoyance towards his older band mate.

“Lou, I’m always the one who cleaned last. They should be in your room mate, did you look there?”

“Yea I looked there! But they aren’t in there Payno!”

“What isn’t where?” Zayn asked walking into the room with a bowl of food in his hands.

“My Vans. I can’t find them, have you seen them?” Louis asked Zayn.

Zayn tilted his head as he combed back through his memory.

“Erm, last time I saw them I think was in Harry’s room. Did you look there?” Zayn offered. Louis scratched his head and walked off to Harry’s room in search of the ambiguous shoes.

“You alright Lili?” Zayn asked watching him closely.

“What? Erm oh yea, I’m great,” Liam said shrugging him off. “Is Perrie coming over tonight?”

“Yea, in a few minutes.”

“Good, it will be nice to see her, how is she and the baby?”

“Great! She has a doctor’s apt next week but she is really starting to show now!” Zayn happily said. Liam smiled at how happy Zayn was, she really was the best thing that ever happened to him.

“That’s great man, are you going to find out the sex soon?” Liam asked curiously.

Zayn smiled his mind wandering towards the thought of his unborn baby. “I think we are going to wait, be surprised you know.”