XV

1:28 AM London

"El? El, baby, come on, come back inside." Louis pleaded with his girlfriend as he chased her out the door. She marched on without a word to him, tears in her eyes, she felt so betrayed.

"El ... Eleanor! Stop walking away from me, talk to me!" Louis grabbed her wrist forcing her to stop and look at him, he couldn't help but think that she looked super cute when she was mad, trying not to smile he waited for her to speak to him.

"Louis I can't believe you didn't stand up for me in there! Liam was a complete git to me and you just let him." Eleanor spat out with anger.

"Well he was right El..." Louis retorted.

"How dare you!" She yelled as she started to walk away again. He ran in front of her to stop her.

"El, I’m sorry but I call it like I see it. Now stop acting childish about this." That was definitely the wrong thing to say in this situation and Louis knew, but the words had already left his mouth.

"You're supposed to me my fucking fiancé remember! That means you are on my side!" El shouted at him her face contorting in rage.

"I'm not going to follow you blindly! I have a mind of my own too you know! I have different things I believe in!" Louis shouted back. This argument was going south fast.

"FUCK YOU LOUIS! I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR TWO FRIENDS!!" Eleanor was practically shaking with rage now.

"WELL WHO ASKED YOU TO DO THAT? JESUS WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE IN EVERY ONES BUSINESS?"

Eleanor looked like she was shot, she stood still and silent the words echoing around the street, water dripping from her eyes. Louis continued to shout, the words falling out of his mouth from somewhere hidden deep inside, he didn't know how to stop them.

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL OF US! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FIX US EL? WE WERE ALL DOING ALRIGHT BEFORE YOU CAME AROUND." Louis felt the words leave is mouth from some hidden resentment, he couldn't take them back now, but he wished he could.

Eleanor raised her hand and struck him across the cheek, a loud clap echoed in the emptiness, he felt his face burn from the slap.

"FINE! IF YOU’RE SO BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME THEN HERE IS YOUR FANCY RING BACK! WE'RE DONE TOMLINSON! FUCK YOU!"

She ripped the engagement ring he'd given her off her finger and threw it at his head, he felt it whizz passed as he turned to see it fall on the ground, when he looked back she was gone.

He stood alone in the darkness of the abandoned street bending down to retrieve the ring, it was still warm from the touch of Eleanor's skin, but the heat soon left him alone as well.

2:16 AM London

Niall walked beside Liam into the park, they both had been silent for a while now, Niall knew that Liam just needed to blow off some steam before they went home.

"How could he kiss her?" Liam blurted out, making Niall jump slightly. Niall didn't answer right away and Liam continued walking.

"How could he kiss her in front of me?" Liam asked again. Niall wasn't sure he wanted a real answer and remained silent.

"He's with Perrie! How could he kiss Danielle?" Liam asked once more. Niall decided to answer this time.

"Li?" Niall said making sure that Liam was listening to him, "Zayn didn't do anything." Niall said rounding the corner of the curved trail that lead to the playground at the center of the park. Liam stopped walking, and just watched Niall looking betrayed once more that night.