XVII

March 8, London

3:51 PM, 2nd week of 3rd World Tour

Louis dialed her number again, he had tried every day since the breakup, but she wouldn't answer. He left a message anyway.

"Baby, call me back. Please, I miss you, and want to chat."

Tossing his phone on to his bed he looked around his room, the piles of clothes had reached an all-time high, he kicked through the mess on the floor and fell to his bed. Deciding that he wanted some air he jumped up from his bed and left the room heading towards the door. He turned the handle opening the door to find Liam on the other side.

"Where are you going Lou?"

"Out." Louis grunted back pushing his way past Liam out into the rainy London weather.

Liam watched him walk down the hall of the hotel rounding the corner for the lift at the end of the floor.

For a second Liam wanted to chase after him but then thought better of it. Louis had been acting differently ever since his break up, he was really torn up about losing Eleanor, the lads had tried everything to cheer him up Harry most of all. Nothing worked.

Liam stepped into the room to find Niall sitting alone on the couch playing his guitar, Liam loved listening to him sing. Liam walked over and sat beside him.

"Did you know Louis was going out?" Liam asked him.

"Is he? Probably to get a new girl for tonight." Niall said, a hint of resentment in his voice.

"How many does that make?" Liam asked combing back through his memory trying to count the girls Louis had grown accustom to bring home after each concert.

"7. I think." Niall said tracking the ladies off on his fingers.

"Shit. 7! If he isn't careful he is going to get a bad reputation.

                                                            *~*~*~*

Louis left the lift exiting into the lobby, the sound of screaming girls came in clearly now. Many of their fans camped out in front of the hotels the lads stayed in, all hoping for a chance to see the guys.

It was slightly surreal that when Louis wanted a hook up all he had to do was walk outside, not many guys got to say that. He knew that what he was doing wasn't amazing and if his mom and sisters knew it he would get an earful, but he was young, single, and famous. He would be a fool to pass up on all the attention.

Stepping out of the fancy lobby into the brisk cold air of Dublin, Louis scanned the crowd, none of the girls had noticed him yet as he watched them silently.

He found a pretty brunette, she reminded him of Eleanor, her long hair was straight and lighter than El's but the differences ended there. 

Louis walked toward the crowd, recognition in their eyes and yells in their lungs, the fans approached him as he took countless pictures and signed autographs. He kept one eye on this girl, she was mousy in the corner of the group, he could tell she was shy, finally he turned toward her. She smiled at him as he hugged her.

"Hi, I'm Louis!"

"Erm, Jules." She said back.

He took her picture of One Direction and signed over his chest, smiling he posed for a photo with her.

She smiled and thanked him. He handed back his autograph and stepped back from the crowd waving good bye to them all, she looked so happy to have met him that she didn't even notice he signed his phone number to her poster.