Return of (Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys

The gang are all groaning in the house on a hot summer day. "All in favor of doing nothing all day, say "ugh." (Y/n) said, raising her right paw lazily. "Ugh" everyone said in agreement as they all raise their hands up. "Okay, that's it." Muscle Man takes off his pants. "C'mon Muscle Man! Not the pants." Mordecai said. "If I don't take them off, I can't cool 'em off. Simple science, bro." Muscle man said.

"Well, I guess you can't cool off your hot head either." (Y/n) said, and Thomas snickers, causing Muscle Man to glare at him for a moment. "Listen up, due to the extreme heat, the park is closed today, work is cancelled. If you need me, I'll be in the shade lying still." Benson said before he leaves. "Alright. Did you hear that, guys? A day off." Rigby said. "Too bad it's too hot for us to actually enjoy it." (Y/n) said. "Oh yeah. Man, this day off is a scam." Rigby said. "We just have to find a place where we can cool off." Mordecai said. Later the trio are at the coffee shop. "So just the free ice water then?" Eileen asked. "Yeah, thanks Eileen." (Y/n) said,

and she cools herself off with the ice water and Eileen stares at (Y/n), wide eyed. "Feel better now?" She clears her voice. "Feel better now, (Y/n)?" She asked. "No, I'm still hot." She replied. Eileen takes the shirt. "(Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys? Whatever happened to that?" She asked. "We had to break up. Didn't want to end up as British dirtbags, so." Mordecai said. "Tell me about it, those guys were losers." (Y/n) mumbles as she crosses her arms. "That's why I quit Mole Scouts too.

Well anyway, if you feel like getting back together, there's a Battle of the Bands here tonight." Eileen said. "What?" (Y/n) asked in surprise, then looks over at her friend. "Battle of the Bands? What is this, My Little Pony?" She asked, and her friends snickered. "Speaking of which, did you know that a lot of people have been shipping Mordecai with-" Mordecai sends him a death glare for what he was about to say.

"Twilight Sparkle..." Rigby said quietly, but (Y/n) still heard and bursted into laughter. "Oh yeah? And who are these "a lot of people?" (Y/n) asked. "The internet." Rigby shrugs. "Rigby, shut up!" Mordecai shouted furiously as Rigby snickers. "Aw, why? The two of you would make a cute couple." He joked, and Elieen laughs and Mordecai punches Rigby. "Ow!" He said. "Anyway, our band was a different time." Mordecai said. "Yeah, things have changed for us." Rigby said.

"Oh yeah? What's changed?" (Y/n) asked jokingly. "First prize is an air conditioner." Eileen said, and the trio gasp. "Where's the sign up sheet?" (Y/n) asked. Meanwhile at the park, Benson holds up a soda to cool himself off, Skips sits on a hammock, Pops lays on a chair with a fan to cool himself off, Muscle Man and Hi-Five Ghost lay down on a pool,

and Thomas was laying down on another chair. "Dudes, dudes. Guess what?" Mordecai asked. The guys groan. "There's gonna be a Battle of the Bands tonight." (Y/n) said. "Why should we care, bro?" Muscle Man asked. "You better care because the prize is a brand new air conditioner!" (Y/n) said, and her friends get excited. "And we're getting the band back together." Rigby said. The trio are mimicking rock stars who are playing guitars. "(Y/n), Mordecai and the Rigbys aren't a band.

Three people who can barely play guitar isn't a band." Benson said. "Ouch." (Y/n) said. "Hey, we've been practicing." Mordecai said. "But on your second point, you're right, three people isn't a band. That's why we need you guys." Rigby said, and everyone smiles. "Yeah. Pops, keys." (Y/n) said. "Skips, bass." Rigby said.

"Muscle Man and Fives, horn." (Y/n) said. She, Mordecai and Rigby are mimicking drummers. "Benson on drums. And..." the trio said. "Uhhh..." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) instantly hit Mordecai. "Ow!" He shouted. She didn't want Mordecai to make Thomas feel as if he was useless. "Don't worry Thomas, we'll find you something. How about the Triangle?" (Y/n) asked, she shakes it to make it jangle a bit before pulling it away. Now she leans in close to pull out something else.