Really Real Wrestling

The trio are watching a movie together. "What did I tell you, Mannetti? The cream always rises..." he takes his sunglasses off. "...to the cop!" He laughs. "Boooo. Who writes this stuff?" (Y/n) asked, she eats some chips and passes them to Rigby. "Tonight, and tonight only, at the City Arena Center, it's Double R-W's Wrassle Frassle VII live! Come watch all your favorites battle it out for the championship belt! It's Really Real Wrestling at its best! Tonight at 8! For tickets, call your momma and cry about it,

'cause this event is sold out!" The announcer said. "Augh! I can't believe we didn't get tickets." Mordecai said. "Dude, I told you both we should've left early to stand in line, but no, you wanted to finish your work." Rigby said. "Rigby, Benson would have snapped his crank if we just left work. You gotta be responsible sometimes." (Y/n) said. "And that's why we don't have tickets for wrestling, because all you can think about is Benson's crank." Rigby said.

Mordecai gets up. "Oh. You're asking for it, man." He said. "You're asking for it, man." Rigby said. "You trying to get me mad? You know what happens when I get mad." Mordecai said. "Oh, I know." Rigby said. There's a pause, then Mordecai and Rigby run off, and suddenly, they're wearing wrestling clothes as they mock dramatic entrances and growl. (Y/n) turns to watch them with amusement. "Listen up, Mysterious Mr. R, Mad Man Mordo's gonna take you down." He starts rapping. "And I'm not talkin' downtown, I'm talkin' six feet underground!"

He rips his shirt, and (Y/n) starts laughing. "Mad Man Mordo? More like Bland Man Bored-o. When I'm through with you, people will be all like, "Ah, what happened to his face?", and I'll be like, "Mysterious Mr. R is what happened to his face." Rigby said, and (Y/n) laughs even more at this. "That's it!" Mordecai and Rigby begin fighting, and start mocking slow-motion strikes. "Wow, watching the two of you is like watching a TV show." (Y/n) said. "Hey!" Rigby said. Then, Mordecai knocks Rigby to the ground and pins him there before Rigby gets up to pick up a nearby chair, and then hit Mordecai's back with it. Rigby starts running around in circles as Pops comes into the room. He runs up to Mordecai and pins him to the ground.

(Y/n) suddenly gets up and runs over. "Pops, chill! Let him go!" She shouted. "Oop!" Pops laughs. "Oh, I just love to wrestle!" He lets go of Mordecai, and gets off of him. Mordecai was unconscious for a bit, but was waken by (Y/n). Mordecai gets up and groans. "That wasn't wrestling! You were actually hurting me!" He starts rubbing the back of his head and left arm. "Yeah, Pops, what's your problem? Wrestling's totally fake. You weren't doing it right." Rigby said. "Uh, fake? No. no, no, I assure you, it's real. I used to wrestle back in my schooling days." Pop pulls out his wallet and takes out a picture. "Look, here I am." He shows a black-and-white picture of a young Pops in a helmet and singlet. "We learned how to wrestle just like the Greckos and the Romans!" He said.

"Whoa, cool!" (Y/n) said. Pops reaches further into the wallet. "Oh, I'm so glad you think so! Because I thought you three might want to accompany me to..." Pops pulls out four tickets." ...this." He shows that they are WFVII tickets. (Y/n) gasps. "Wait, what?!" She asked. Her best friends gasp too. "Double R-W Wrassle Frassle VII? You got tickets?" They asked. "Pops, you're a legend!" Rigby pumps his arms. "Really Real Wrestling!" He said. "Really Real Wrestling!" The duo said. "Really Real Wrestling! Really Real Wrestling!" Pops said as he joins in, his timing is slightly off, and (Y/n) giggles. "Aw, you gotta teach us some of your moves, Pops." Mordecai said, and Rigby pushes the table away. "Okay, I will go easy on you boys this time."

M&P face each other. "And, go!" (Y/n) said. Pops lunges towards Mordecai and pins him down. "Impressive, Pops, but you forgot about this. Rigby!" M&R high-five each other. Then, Rigby screams before jumping onto Pops, cracking his back, and (Y/n) cringes. "WHOAAAAA!" The duo said. "My back..." Pops said. Right then, Benson comes into the room. "Hey, do you guys—" Benson gasps, then runs to Pops. "Pops! What happened, are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, yes, all is fine. Just not as limber as I used to be." Pops said. "What did I tell you about wrestling?" Benson asked the duo. "Sorry, we didn't mean to." Mordecai said. "Yeah, come on, Pops! Shake it off, you gotta take us to Wrassle Frassle!" Rigby said. "What?"