Journey to the Bottom of the Crash Pit

The park gang are all having a meeting. "Alright listen up, we've gotten some complaints about the huge sinkhole in the park." Benson said. "Sinkhole? You mean the Crash Pit?" (Y/n) asked. "You're talking smack about the Crash Pit, bro?" Muscle Man asked. "Yes. It's a potential liability and we're not properly insured for it. It has to be filled immediately." Benson said. "Aw, what?" Mordecai and Muscle Man asked.

"Aw, no way!" Rigby said. "Come on, Benson, you can't!" (Y/n) begged. "Can't we just put up more warning signs or something?" Rigby asked. "No! A thing called a "Crash Pit" shouldn't even be at the park in the first place." Benson said. "What if we call it a "small hole"?" Rigby asked. "JUST FILL IT UP BY THE END OF THE DAY OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!" Benson shouted. The group are later holding two shovels and looking down at the Crash Pit sadly. "Man, I'm sure gonna miss this old Crash Pit." Mordecai said. "Yeah, bro, we had a lot of good times here." Muscle Man said. "Yeah, this isn't fair." (Y/n) said.

~Flashbacks~

Mordecai is driving a bus with (Y/n), Rigby, Muscle Man and Hi-Five Ghost, the gang bailed out of the bus, the bus goes down to the Crash Pit and explodes and people cheer, and the gang shake all of the sodas and put them into an old car, the car goes down the Crash Pit, exploding, soda drops started to come out and the gang are tasting the soda drops.

~Present~

"Hmm, good times." Mordecai said. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Muscle Man asked. "One last crash?" (Y/n) asked. "One last crash in the Crash Pit!" Mordecai said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Everyone shouted. Muscle Man presents a busted-up car to his friends. He also shows expired fireworks. And Muscle Man has a camera with a protective case in hand. "Ahh. Old Toluca. This baby got me around all through high school. I've been saving her for a moment like this. You got the camera, Fives?" Muscle Man asked. "Yeah. I rented it from the park

A/V with this protective cage, too." Fives said. "Nice. Gotta play it safe. Now to throw these expired fireworks into the trunk." Muscle Man puts the fireworks in Old Toluca's trunk. "Gotta send this puppy off with a bang!" The four guys get in Old Toluca with the camera, and Muscle Man starts the stunt making road donuts. "Savage! Savage! Savage! Whoo Whoo Whoo!" Now they're driving straight to the Crash Pit. "Dude, roll the camera! Roll the camera!" Mordecai said. Rigby powers on the camera. "It's rolling! It's rolling!" Mordecai takes the camera and points it to himself. "Ok, let me see, let me see. This is Mordo coming to you live for one last crash in the Crash Pit."

He points the camera to Fives and Muscle Man. "Any final thoughts, Muscle Man?" Mordecai asked. "Savage! Savage! Savage!" Muscle Man shouted. Mordecai points the camera to (Y/n). "Uh, I think we're getting too close, guys." She said.  Mordecai points it to the Crash Pit. "Don't bail on us now, (Y/n). This is history in the making." Mordecai said. "No, seriously! I think we should get out now!" She shouted. "(Y/n), don't bail! Don't bail!" Mordecai said. "DAAWHAHAAHAHAAAAAHH!!!!!" (Y/n) shrieks, she rolls out first, and Rigby quickly jumps out after her. Muscle Man, Fives, and Mordecai laugh. "All right, let's go let's go!!" Fives flies out of the car, Muscle Man and Mordecai roll out. The car heads straight to the Crash Pit.

The car explodes with smoke and firework sparks coming out of the hole. "Whoo-hoo!!!!!" Everyone cheered. "Best last Crash Pit ever!" Muscle Man high fives Hi Five Ghost. "And we got it on tape!" Mordecai said. "Yea-yea-yea-yea!" (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby said. "Wait, where's the camera?" (Y/n) asked. One firework spark comes out of the hole. "Oh, no bro!" Muscle Man said.

"Oh man, we've just destroyed the park camera!" Mordecai said. "Benson's gonna kill us!" Rigby shouted. "Whoa, whoa, it's OK, guys, that protective cage probably kept the camera safe." Fives said. "Well, I'm not going down into some pit to get a cruddy rental camera back that's crazy!" Rigby said. "Rigby, chill we can probably just replace it. How much can an old camera cost anyway?" (Y/n) asked. They visit Thomas who's working at a device storage. "Let's see it's 5000 dollars." Thomas said. "What?!" (Y/n) asked. "Aw, man." Mordecai, Muscle Man, and Hi-Five Ghost said. "How can it be so much?" (Y/n) asked. "It's the Vidmax Ultra-Res 30500, you can't get that clarity on VHS anymore, it's a collector's item." Thomas said.