The Thanksgiving Special

At Pops' house, there is a football game on TV. "Well folks, it's another glorious Thanksgiving here at the Buckner Memorial Arena. This game is sponsored by Richard M. Buckner of Buckmart super stores." A commentator said. "Buckmart, buck$mart." Richard said. "The Skycats and the Mud Pidgeons are neck-in-neck this season, and things have certainly been heating up in the kitchen." Bill said. "You said a thorough mouthful there, Bill!" Chuck said.

"Ho ho, thanks Chuck! Let's see which team will be destined to take home the turkey!" Bill said. At the door to the kitchen, there is a sign saying "Mordecai and Rigby KEEP OUT!!". Skips enters the kitchen wearing an apron. Pops is laying out the Thanksgiving dinner. Skips goes to check on the turkey. Benson comes in while checking the schedule. "How's the turkey comin', Skips?" Benson asked.

"Needs another hour to cook." He replied. "Good, good, we're on schedule. Once Muscle Man gets back with the pies, we should have everything set. All that's left is picking up everyone's relatives from the airport." Benson said. "Oh, how wonderful it will be to give thanks with family here!" Pops said. In the living room, the table for Thanksgiving is being set up by (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby. Mordecai starts beatboxing.

Rigby: ♪Yeah, it's fun watching football on cable

But it's not Thanksgiving if you don't set up the table!

Mordecai: ♪This is for the turkey, this is for the stuffin'!

You don't got etiquette, you don't got nothin'!

(Y/n): ♪Etiquette!♪

Mordecai: ♪Etiquette!♪

Rigby: (using plates as turntables) ♪Eti-eti-eti-eti-etiquette!♪

The trio laugh. Benson, Pops and Skips come in. "Hey, you three. We're going upstairs to fix up the rooms for the guests. Remember: no football in the house!" Benson said. "Hmm, hmm. No football in the house. Cheeeeeck." Rigby said. "And stay out of the kitchen." Benson leaves with Pops and Skips. "I don't want you guys messing anything up." He said. "Bam! Table set." (Y/n) said. "You know what that means?" Rigby holds up a football. "Footbaaaaall!" He said, and (Y/n) instantly face palms. "Dude, did you not hear what Benson said? No football in the house." Mordecai said.

"Yeah Rigby, do you EVER listen?" (Y/n) asked, and Rigby scoffs at this. "Of course I do, because he didn't say anything about foam football in the house." Rigby squeezes the ball. "Dude.....time to go looooong!" Mordecai said. "Wait," (Y/n) began, and they both look at her. "Are we sure we want to do this? I mean the chances of you two ruining something from a stunt like this is almost guaranteed." (Y/n) said, and Rigby rolls his eyes. "Oh come on! Quit being such a party pooper!" He said. "I'm not a party pooper! I'm just saying, has anything good ever come of you two disobeying the rules?" (Y/n) asked. The duo look at each other. "Uh..." and (Y/n) face palms.

"See? And don't forget, it's STILL my JOB to watch you two. Don't think I'm gonna let you do anything stupid!" (Y/n) snapped. "Geez, well you know what, (Y/n)? We're not babies you know! I don't know why Benson asked you to watch us 24/7 because we don't need it! And we certainly don't need you acting like our mom, 24/7!" Rigby shouted. "Whoa, dude chill!" Mordecai shouted, but Rigby ignored him. "Oh yeah, that's big talk coming from the guy who always screws everything up!" (Y/n) shouted.

(Y/n) snatches the ball from him, and Rigby forces out a laugh, which sounded bitter and mockingly. "Oh, I'm the screw up? Things were great around here until you came along and started bossing us around." Rigby snapped. He snatches the ball back. "Look, I'm just trying to look after you guys! I'm your best friend! I don't want you getting into trouble!" (Y/n) shouted, raising her voice. "Are you? The only reason you're our friend in the first place is because Benson asked you to watch us. You're not a real friend, you're just with us all the time because Benson told you to!" Rigby shouted, raising his voice, and that comment destroyed her.