Starter Pack

Thomas is driving his car to the park. He greets everyone and starts going through a series of initiation weak pranks. "Alright Thomas, you've made it through initiation week. Welcome to the park." Benson said. The next day. (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Thomas, Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are at Pops's House. "Hey guys." Thomas said. "Hey Thomas." Rigby said. "'Sup dude." Mordecai said.

"Nice to see you dude." (Y/n) said. "You too, (Y/n)." Thomas said. "Yo Thomas! Saved you a seat right next to me, bro." Muscle Man said. "Oh, thanks Muscle Man!" Thomas crashes through the floor board and (Y/n) cringes. "Thomas!" She shouted worriedly. "I'm okay!" He shouted. "The loose floorboard gag, they fall for it every time. Get it? Fall for it. Ha ha. What do you think of that, starter pack?" Muscle Man asked. "Dude, that's so lame. That joke really fell flat. You get it? It really fell-flat. Get it? Fell-"

Muscle Man laughs and (Y/n) goes to help him up. "Thanks, (Y/n)." He said. "Hey don't worry about it, he did this whole "starter Pack" thing to me to first time I came to the park." She said. "Dude, Muscle Man, Thomas' initiation is over." Mordecai said. "You can't prank him anymore." Rigby said. "Its not over till I say its over, ladies. As far as I'm concerned, his initiation has just begun. Right, Starter Pack?" He farts near Thomas' face and (Y/n) flinches in disgust. "Ew..." she said. "Oh, man! Dude, that's sick! My mouth was open!" Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost exit laughing. "Dudes, we gotta stop Muscle Man from pranking Thomas." Mordecai said.

Later, (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby meet up with Thomas. "Hey Thomas, how's it going?" (Y/n) asked. "Is everything cool?" Mordecai asked. "Pretty good, pretty good." Thomas said. "Muscle Man's not pranking you anymore, is he?" Rigby asked. "Nah. He's been really cool. He said I could drive the cart later." Thomas said. "Hey Thomas, heads up." Muscle Man throws him a soda. "Wow, hey, thanks man." The soda explodes in his face. "Nice try, Muscle Man, but I still got a free soda." Thomas said. "Ahh!" The trio said as they notice the black circle on his face.

Muscle Man laughs. "And now you've got a free starter pack stash." Thomas laughs as he notices it too. "Enough with the pranks, it's getting old, dude." (Y/n) said. "Chill out, bro. Learn how to take a joke like my buddy Thomas." Muscle Man said. "Buddy? You seem more like his bully than his buddy." (Y/n) said. "Relax, (Y/n). I'm fine. Its not like I'll be an intern forever." Thomas said. "See you later, losers!" He pins a "Kick Me" sign to Thomas. "Woooooo!" Muscle Man and Thomas drive off. "Skips, there is something we've got to ask you." Mordecai said. "Let me guess, you want Muscle Man to stop pranking Thomas?" Skips asked. "Yeah. How did you know?" (Y/n) asked. "I can sense your compassion for him." Skips said, and (Y/n)'s eyes widen. "Com- compassion?" She asked, she then blushes slightly. "Muscle Man is just taking this initiation thing way too far." Mordecai said.

"Yeah, and no one is stopping him." Rigby said. "Guys, I know you're looking out for Thomas, but you've got to let him fight his own battles." Everyone sees Muscle Man pranking Thomas outside the window. "Dude, take the wheel!" He drives by Thomas and gives him a wedgie. "Drive by atomic wedgie! Ha ha!" Muscle Man said, and Skips chuckles. The trio glare at him. "What? It was funny. See, look, Thomas is okay with it." Skips said. "Aw dude, should've gone commando." Thomas said. Later Thomas is eating lunch at the bench and (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby walk over to Thomas. "Hey, Thomas, can we talk to you?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hey (Y/n), what's up?" He asked. "Look, we've been watching Muscle Man prank you and it's gotten way out of hand. You can stop him, but you have to prank him back." Mordecai said. "Prank him back? I can't prank my superior." Thomas said. "Don't you get it? Muscle Man is taking advantage of you because you're new." Mordecai said. "He does that to all of the new employees though. I mean he did to me back when I was new. I don't think there's a way we can stop him." (Y/n) said. "Well why didn't you stick up for yourself, (Y/n)? Thomas stick up for yourself. Fight for your right!" Rigby said. "Fight? No, no. Look guys,