Bad Kiss

(Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby, Margaret, and Eileen are coming out of the theater after watching Crime Town Diaries. "So, what did you guys think?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, you know, it was pretty good." Margaret said. "I think I'm gonna like the remake better." Eileen said, and (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? But the remakes to movies are never good, hence all of the terrible Disney remakes." She said. "They don't call it Crime Town for nothing, baby!" Rigby makes a machine gun sound. "Well, I'm glad you liked it. I missed all the best parts, cause you were trying to talk to me!" Mordecai said to Rigby. "Dude, I still don't know what you're talking about!

Like I said, it wasn't me!" Rigby said. "Whatever." Mordecai said. "So, what's next?" (Y/n) asked. "Who's down for some of my famous home made Morde-shakes?" Mordecai said. "Yeah ok!" Rigby said. "Sounds good!" Eileen said. "Yeah...alright sure!" Margaret said. They all drive back to the house and Margaret parks the car in front of the garage. "So, what's in a Morde-shake again?" (Y/n) asked. "It's a surprise." Mordecai said. "It's just a regular milkshake. You're really gonna load up on desserts after that Chili-dog incident?" Rigby asked. "Ugh! Yeah, so gross!" Margaret said. "Don't remind me....." Eileen said. "What? There's always room for dessert." (Y/n) said.

"Especially when the dessert is Morde-shakes! Oh shoot, I forgot something in the car. I'll be right back." Mordecai said. Mordecai walks to (Y/n)'s car, and looks around for his personal item which turns out to be his wallet, (Y/n) has followed him to the car to check up on him. "What's up?" She asked. "I can't find my wallet." He said. "Oh, let's see..." She also joins Mordecai in the car, helping him look for his wallet, then she leans over his seat. "Did you check the glove compartment?"

She asked. "Oh, ha....." She said awkwardly. "Ha." They stare at each other, Mordecai gulps, and leans in with (Y/n) joining in, and they kiss. Then (Y/n) opens her eyes and looks disgusted, and pushes Mordecai away. But it wasn't aimed towards Mordecai, she was more disgusted with herself if anything. Why did she do that?! "Oh sorry, I shouldn't—" Mordecai said. "No, it's fine. It's just-" (Y/n) began, trying her best to come up with a lie. "What?" Mordecai asked. "Your breath is really bad....." She said before she could stop herself. That was the only lie she could think of.

"Ahh!....oh my gosh. Uhh." He reaches for the door handle to get out of the car, and (Y/n) felt terrible. "Wait, no! It's—" she began. "I'm sorry!" He exits out of the car to run back into the house. "I'm sorry!" He shouted. "Mordecai!" (Y/n) shouted after him to no avail. "Yeah, you know, I came up with the name Morde-shakes. So technically-" Rigby was saying. "Morde-shakes are canceled. Good night Eileen. Good night, Margaret." Mordecai said. "Wait, what?" Rigby asked. "I need to talk to you. Come on." He takes hold of Rigby's arm and pulls him back into the house quickly while closing the door at the same time. "Whoa!"

Rigby said after being pulled into the house by Mordecai. "Uh....good night?" Mordecai and Rigby have returned to their room, and Mordecai releases Rigby's arm. "Oh man, this is bad. This is really bad." He said. "Dude, what is it?" Rigby asked. "I kissed (Y/n)." Mordecai said, and Rigby's eyes widened. "Wait... what?" He asked quietly in disbelief. "I'm sorry, okay?! I don't know what happened!" Mordecai shouted. Rigby was still trying to process the situation, but once he did, his heart shattered. Did this mean that... (Y/n) liked Mordecai? He sighs, then tries to play it cool.

"I own Muscle Man so much money." He said. "Ugh! I'm such an idiot." He said. "But that's what you wanted, what's the problem?" He smirks. "Did you have bad breath, or something?" He teased. "Awwwwww! I did!" He replied. "Seriously? You didn't check first?" Rigby asked. "I was in the moment!" Mordecai shouted. Rigby takes out a small case of mint. "You gotta pack a mint, bro." He said. "Argh! I can't believe I kissed her! I blew it! Things are going to be so awkward between us now!" He lies back on his bed. "I'm never gonna be able to face her again.