Access Denied

The trio are at the Coffee Shop, and Eileen surprises Margaret for her birthday with confetti and balloons. "Alright, here she comes." (Y/n) said. "Happy birthday, Margaret!" Everyone said. "Haha! Thanks guys! I'm gonna have to clean that up, you know." She said, and (Y/n) hands her friend the balloons. "These are for you." She said. She takes them. "Nice balloons." She said. "They were on sale." (Y/n) said. "It sucks you have to work on your birthday." Rigby said. "Ugh. Seriously." She agreed. "Did you tell them?" Sam asked. "Tell us what?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh! Hey, do you guys wanna come to my party tonight?" Margaret asked. "Party?" Mordecai asked. " Yeah. It's kind of last minute, but I'm celebrating at this cool club called "Box"." Margaret said. "Ugh. Club?" Rigby asked. "I'm bringing the cake." Elieen said. "I'll be there." Rigby said, and (Y/n) chuckles. Sam looks at (Y/n). "So, you in? I know you're not much of a dancer." He said. "Are you kidding? I dance all the time." (Y/n) said. "You'll have to show me some moves, then." Sam said. "You got it." (Y/n) said. "Great! The party ends at midnight, so don't be late." Margaret said.

She, Sam and Eileen walk away. "Don't worry, we won't." Mordecai said. "Man, why is Margaret having her party at a club? Clubs are so lame!" Rigby said. "If they're so lame then why did you agree to come? For the cake, or for Eileen?" (Y/n) asked playfully with a smirk. Mordecai chuckles, and Rigby shoots her a glare. "Oh shut it, (Y/n)." He said. She snickers, and Rigby sends her a playful glare. "But you know what's not lame? Dancing with Sam!" (Y/n) said. (Y/n) makes techno music noise, and Rigby felt jealously rising again. "Ugh. It is when you dance like that." He said.

"I'm gonna show him my moves and then make my move, know what I'm sayin'?" She asked, and makes more techno music noise, her best fiends roll their eyes. Later the trio are all dressed up and walking to the club, while (Y/n) is still making techno music. "Time to dance with Sam, let's get this party started!" She said, and Mordecai groans. "Okay just stop! You've been doing that all day and it's really annoying!" He said. "Alright... sorry." (Y/n) said as she stops. Rigby looked at his best friends worriedly and Mordecai instantly regretted snapping at her.

Rigby then tried to lighten the mood. "With cake we'll be rewarded!" He sung. "Yeahyuh!" Mordecai said, and (Y/n) laughed. They come up to the club, which has a huge line of people outside. The trio laugh. "Is this it?" Rigby asked. "Ugh! Why don't they just use signs at these places? Oh, yeah, would be really cool to not have a sign so people can't find us." Mordecai said mockingly. Rigby joined in. "Yeah, pretty cool. I hate clubs." Rigby said. "Ugh! Seriously though, how are we supposed to know if this is the place?" (Y/n) asked. Rigby walks away. "I know how to find out." He talks to a guy spray painting a wall. "Sup, bro." He said. "Sup, little man." The guy replied. "Hey, what are all those losers waiting in line for?" Rigby asked bluntly.

"Just a dumb club. "The Box" It's some junk." He replied. "Clubs are so dumb. Thanks, bro." Rigby walks away. "Yeah, this is "The Box" he said. "Aw, sweet! Come on; let's go to the front. Margaret probably put us on the list." Mordecai said. Lots of people are going to "The Box" club. The bouncer lets two people in. "Ok, you," he points at a party girl. "And... you." He points at another party girl. "Hi, there." He lets both of the party girls in. "Hey. Hey, dude. We're here for a party, man." Mordecai said. "Everyone's here to party, man. Get in line." The club bouncer said.

He walks away. "Dude, did you just check the list?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, check the list, man!" Rigby said. "Just leave! You are not on the list!" A girl in line said. "Yes we are!" Mordecai shouted. "Be quiet!" Rigby shouted. "Whoa! Whoa! Settle down! So, you really think you're on the list?" The bouncer asked. "Yeah, we're supposed to be here." (Y/n) said. "Alright." He checks the clipboard. "Sorry ma'am." He said. "Wait! You didn't even ask our names." Rigby said. "Yeah!" Mordecai said. The bouncer sighs. "What are your names?" He asked.