S2 Chapter 3

Listen to Asal mein from the playlist Begum Naaraj hein

Kadira's POV:-

It's been 5 years since I transmigrated in this novel and the plot has changed, I was supposed to die by now and the real story would have continued now.

Is it because I have too much involved in the storyline, that the plot changed? All I wanted was a peaceful life, and I wished I could continue that peaceful life I had ever imagined, but strangely I couldn't live peacefully.

Yes, that's right I caught feelings for him, that the real Kadira also did in the actual storyline. I tried to avoid all the consequences, but I failed miserably, miserably falling in love with him. I had that strange wish, a wish that I could be happy to spend my life with him. I guess, I asked too much.

The loneliness even in the presence I felt there is quite similar to the loneliness I spent here. He always filled the void in me. But there's nothing I can do, I am the villainess. I am not fated with him.

"Kadira, for how long are you going to sulk like this" Sahir said looking concerned

"Sorry, I must have ruined the atmosphere" I hesitated a bit and started doing the breakfast half-heartedly.

"Sorry to ask this, but are you thinking of him, after what he did to you" Sahir's voice said raising his voice, he was tightly gripping the sides of furniture. He was always furious whenever Akram's name came out of nowhere.

"Well, I would be lying if I said I was not thinking about him, but I will try to stop it" I smiled with a grin.

"Don't lie to yourself, I can see the pain in your eyes" Sahir said softly. He was always concerned for Kadira. He often took care of all their needs, gave them privacy and always looked after them as a guardian.

"Yeah, you are right, I will be fine in a few days, .... but what about Ishaan? I was too much overthinking that I nearly forgot him" Kadira said panicking over the fact that how could she forget her son.

"Don't worry, he is playing around with his friends, worry about yourself, and don't stress over the fact if you need my help, I will always support you no matter what decision you take?" Sahir said while placing his hand over Kadira's Shoulder confirming that he was always there for her.

.....

"Ishaan, you don't have a father right?" A kid laughed while saying. Soon the kids around started bullying him. They all started shunning him saying "loser".

"I don't have a father, but that doesn't make me weak you fools" Ishaan said mustering up all the courage he had.

"Even though you are still a loser" A boy pushed him harshly. Soon the boys started pushing him backwards till they cornered him to a dark alley.

"What are you doing?" A strange creepy voice resonated all over the place. As soon as the kids heard those voices they ran to their homes, crying loudly "Bhoot boot".

Meanwhile, Ishaan is still shivering because he is also afraid of that voice.

Soon a shadow hovered over his small petite body, blocking the smallest hint of sun rays. He is so terrified that, he crouches himself and begs him saying "no no".

"Don't worry, I am here to help you" the voice said in a calm voice. The reassurance of the voice calmed the guts of Ishaan.

He tried to look over the person, but the rays were blocked by his huge demeanour, and he couldn't see the face.

"Who a-are y-you?" Ishaan barely made out the sentence. The man chuckled at his fearful nature. He soon crouched himself and made Ishaan stand up so that they were on the same level.

Ishaan can now clearly see the man's face. "You? That brave uncle!" Ishaan said with cute excitement, he was grinning ear to ear which made Akram a fanboy over this cute little boy.

"Yeah, I am the brave uncle, but it seems you are much braver than me" He holds the tiny arms of Ishaan. He was so small that it terrified him, if any extra force he would applied to him, he would break this porcelain doll.

"He he he ... I am choo much braver" Ishaan started grinning more.

Akram took that moment to look over at him completely. Ishaan has most of the features of Kadira, no doubt he is her son, from the nose to eyes, rosy lips to eyebrows. He reminds him of the childish Kadira. He wonders whose kid is this. It doesn't matter whose it is, he will accept it anyway. Although it may bring jeopardy, it's Kadira's son, and he would accept it wholeheartedly.

"Why were the kids troubling you?" Akram fondled his cheeks. There seems a strange attraction from him, just like how he felt around Kadira.

"They were teasing me because I don't have a father," Ishaan says with a cute pout.

"Where's your father?" Akram frowns. A child needs equal love from his parents, although Akram never got love from his father, his mother loved him dearly.

"Ammi says he is far away," Ishaan's longing voice says that he never saw his father and wants to meet him one day.

"Your Ammi what does she do?" Akram tried questioning this kid in the hope he might give some information.

"Ammi, she is a beautiful woman (I know) she makes me very delicious parathas ( I wish I could taste them), and she loves to write" Ishaan's face lit up while describing his ammi. Akram loves how this kid makes him want to spend with him.

Ishaan starts talking about silly things about him and strangely Akram gets so much absorbed in his bakbak.

Stay tuned.
You might be wondering who is Ishaan, sorry for the trouble Ishaan is Abdul. Since Abdul is a very common word.