S1 Chapter 8®

Akram is slowly taking Kamar Bandh now, the way he is taking out is really teasing to Kadira, he slowly brushed his lips over her belly taking out another moan from her, he gently kissed on her belly.

It's another dimension pleasure, he slowly went down, down to her knees. Kadira can't think of the next stunt he is going to pull out. He bent himself while lifting her foot on his feet, he took the payal out from another hand and then he kissed her feet.

Wherever he touches, he kiss later. ( You all can guess where else). He is now taking her Ear rings, and then he reached her ears and bitted the ear lobe. Kadira can't stop moaning.

Akram lifted Kadira in bridal style and went to her master bed and then slowly placed her, while hovering her. They are looking each other at immense lust.

The saree which was ironed, now disheveled. Kadira felt so small under Akram. He looks like a bull. She nearly choked on thinking what about his little one, it must be big too.

Akram again kissed Kadira. This time Kadira didn't hesitate to kiss back, they are kissing now intensely. Teeths are crashing, room is filled with groans and moans.

Akram kissed all the way down her neck and just reached the cleavage. He teasingly licked her cleavage, a moan came all along with it. Akram groaned " Begum, you are doing it intentionally " He teased her again and went even down towards her belly. He picked the grapes that are kept aside and tossed one by one on her. It bounced to her sweet points, bringing even louder moans now.

He went to her mouth, looked at her beautiful Disheavled state and was going to tease again, but some noise interrupted.

Akram nearly groaned and was furious at the disturbance. A knock again disturbed their time.

Akram looked frustrated and went to check there. He looked at Kadira with a apologetic look and went to open the door. Kadira covered herself with sheets.

It was Maha Mantri. Akram looked so dangerous that he can kill the person right at the moment. Maha Mantri said in fear " Jahapana... Sorry but there is an emergency... " He shaked with fear.

" What emergency? Can't you bring it later? " He said frustrated. " But... Jahapana, it's an emergency... " He said half crying. " Fine... If I don't find it important, I swear Mantri, I am going to chop your head that moment " He said darkening his eyes.

Akram entered the room and said " Begum I will be in few minutes.... " .
" Uhhmmm ok " Kadira said nervously.

Akram was even more turned on with that look of her. He can't wait to finish the task and plunge onto her.

Few moments later~

It was really an emergency. Akram took much more time than he intended. Meanwhile Kadira was thinking of the moments that happened while ago. She came into sense and dressed herself into comfortable saree.

Akram entered Kadira's Chambers. He was excited to continue the rest but when he saw Kadira again dressed, he was puzzled.

" Begum, why are you wearing another saree? " Akram looked at her puzzled.

" Akram let's just pretend that never happened " Kadira said with a poker face.

" But why... I know you were enjoying it too" Akram said.

" It was just the moment, I don't feel anything now and i just want a talaq from you, that's all " Kadira said.

" Why are you always so stead fast on getting talaq, I know you love me but why are you behaving like this" Akram said in serious tone.

" I don't love you anymore and just give me talaq " Kadira said looking aside.

" But why? Why don't you love me anymore? Did I do something again to hurt you " Akram asked.

"It's not about today or yesterday, you did enough that will make me convince me to get talaq" Kadira said hurted.

" But Begum!.... " Akram was cut short " No Buts, please leave the room, I don't want to talk to you until you give me talaq" Kadira said while feeling hurted.

Akram couldn't say anything. He felt incredible guilty and was really frustrated now, he stormed outside the room.

While Akram left, Kadira felt pain in her chest. It was new for Aseema to feel this pain. She tried so much to hold back her tears in front of Akram, but couldn't keep it back now. She let her tears to fall down and the pain is just growing more and more.

Akram and Kadira are both sad and couldn't express their sadness to each other.

Akram where he couldn't trust anyone because of his dark past. For the first time, he felt the pain of being ignored and not loved. His mother died at the age of 5 , he didn't even know the feel of being loved. He was ignored everytime, he felt nothing. But when Kadira started ignoring him, he felt something constricting his heart everytime, he couldn't label it. He can't handle the pain anymore.

He is crying in his chambers for the first time ever, he want Kadira so much, but he couldn't get over his ego to talk to her when she clearly drew the line between them.

Few days later~

Akram is sending a new present every day, apologising Kadira in a new way. But like every time, Kadira either sends it back or donates it to dasis. Akram doesn't stop, he keeps apologising.

Leila is incredibly Jealous about this thing. She keeps throwing herself to Akram, but all she gets is ignored. She tried many ways but all she got is failure.

Kadira is really annoyed with daily drama around her, she wants a momentary rest from this. Only work makes her keep busy and she is happy at least for that.

 Only work makes her keep busy and she is happy at least for that

For music refer to the previous song...

Keep reading
I am coming with a bunch of chapters.....