S1 Chapter 12

Infiltrating the curtains, the first rays of the day is hovering on the sleeping couple.

Akram's POV

When I opened my eyes, I found myself tangled in a mess, I will call it as a beautiful mess. Kadira's hair is all over my face, I could perfectly smell the incense of her. If an angel has to come over earth, it would look like her. She looks so serene that i want to conserve her all my life. Her petite body lying beside me, sometimes I think if I ever forced her, she would break.

The rays are directly piercing over her perfectly carved face. The plumpy lips, dimple cheeks ,mole under her lip, moon shaped eyebrows and sharp outlines of her face makes a perfect portrait drawn by a perfectionist. The one who made her obviously would have spent days creating her. I can just spend my entire life with just looking at her.

She squirmed even more towards me, this just small action of hers made my heart run miles far. The distance between us zeroed now and I can't think straight when her face is just an inch away. I could feel her hot breath all over my face. The body contact when we are both naked, just put fire all over my body. It's uncomfortable yet don't want to pull away.

I am really a dumb person who actually ignored her of all the persons. She is perfect in everything. Every ada of her makes me in awe. She is the one whom I am looking all my life, yet I found now when she was by my side all along.

Akram has been staring at a pace till now. When Kadira frowned and was about to open her eyes by squinting. Akram closed his, deceiving her like he was sleeping all along.

Kadira's POV

Oh my god!
When I opened my eyes, I witnessed this man who is laying like a Greek god beside me. His deep brows, wolf eyes, perfect moustache and sharp jawline, how can a face be this perfect even he is sleeping.

When I stared for a few moments, I caught the moments of our last night replaying all over my head. I can't believe I had sex with this man. Even it was the moment, how could i lose my control over myself.

Whatever is the regret for, but honestly I loved how a great command he has on me. I couldn't think straight when I am with him. Maybe I can change the future and can have a better life with him. The hope is lusting over me.

Kadira has been staring at him, she couldn't control herself but smile looking at him. She is touching his beard unaware of the fact that he is conscious. Akram who couldn't control the ticklish anymore at once spoke, " Suprabhat Begum" .

His deep voice ran fire all over her body. She who was smiling a while ago, layed dumbfounded. When he didn't get any reply, he opened her eyes to witness a pair of doe eyes staring at him like a child is caught by her mother while stealing sweet. Akram couldn't control but laugh at her dumb look.

" How did you know, I was staring at you? " Kadira asked with curiosity. " Were you also staring at me before? " She added raising an eyebrow. Akram rubbed his thumb over her cheek and said " Begum, I am a king of the largest empire and I always keep my senses alert. "

She looked convinced. He laughed even more when she actually believed him. He pulled her by nape and placed her head above his arms pulling in a perfect hug. The body contact between them sent chills down their body. Although they are covered in sheets, they could feel the cold air flowing all over, yet the heat of their bodies masks the cold.

Akram pecked on her forehead, making the fire in her larger. She was too much taken back and her doe eyes staring at him in confusion.

" Aap itne mayushi se hume dekh rahe hain jaise aap nahi the jo humare naam chila rahe the" Akram said in teasing tone.

Kadira couldn't look at him anymore after this line of him, she is red all over her face, reminded by all the heinous things she did yesterday. She turned her face from him, showing her back at him.

" Aapko Sharmana bhi aata hain, begum? " Akram said while turning her face towards him. He could she how red she is by now.

He picked the cherries placed beside the bed and glided over her face, teasing her by slowly going down and down till it reached her cleavage. Kadira who was controlling her urge all this time at once gave out by moan slipping out her . This made Akram's groin turned on.

She could feel him down her as they are in close proximity. She couldn't think anything else than his cock hitting her place. Akram couldn't control his body anymore when Kadira is making sounds which have a weird effect on him.

Her eyes are stealing glances at him, who is staring at her for permission. She teased him by pouting, " Jahapana aapko darbaar bhi jaana hain, toh aise na hume dekhe" Kadira said slowly retracing herself from hug.

Akram pouted and whined " Aaj hamara man nahi hain, humara man toh kahin aur hain, " He said while pulling her back. " Akram Muhammad Ali , Shammad rashtra ka mahadi pati aise bolenge toh praja ka kya haal hoga" Kadira said convincing him.

When she raised herself from bed, she led at a sharp scream out of her. Aaahhhhh......

" Kya hua Begum? " Akram asked her shocked. He at once sat supporting her from behind, checking over her. Kadira glared at him " Aap ke wajah se! " . " Hamare Wajah se kya begum" Akram asked confused. When sense hit him, he led out a loud laughter and tucked her on the bed. " Begum aap aaj visram le jiye" . Kadira who is still glaring at him, couldn't control her anger and led out a curse word in English. " Bastard! "

Akram looked at her with questioning face, " Begum, aap konse bhasa me bole? Aapki tabyat toh thik hai na? " . Kadira turned her back and said " Kuch bhi toh nahi, hume visram karne di jiye " .

Hello readers
Sorry for the lag in between.
I would continuously upload one by one now.
Thank you for keep going till now.
Please vote it 😗.