S1 Chapter 9

Kadira is so tired of gifts that Akram is sending her daily as apology. Once he gave a room full of red flowers as apology, while at other time he sent an army of jwellers. He even hunted an elephant and gifted her the head. It was really a wtf moment for her. She doesn't even need that, does she? What will she even do!

" He literally lost his mind " Kadira murmured herself. " I need rest, but if I rest, I constantly think of that moment, why? Why do I even did with him! Even it was momentary how could I lose my sanity over that" Kadira lost her mind.

Meanwhile Akram is planning another plan as an apology, he decided he would give her a garden full of roses. He will do anything if it gets the apology from her.

Akram stormed to Kadira's room, he can't control himself anymore, because he didn't get any reply nor any apology.

Kadira is shocked at the intruder.
"Akram, why are you here? ".Akram slowly approached her " Begum, I am really sorry, sorry for all the time I ignored you, sorry for all the time I scolded you, sorry for all the time I misunderstood you, whatever you say now, I will accept that as punishment, but please dont ask me talaq, it really hurts when I hear those words from you" Akram pleaded her.

Kadira is too shocked at the sudden apology, she just thought he is saying because he wants her , but she never thought he is this much sorry for her.

" Akram, I understand why you are sorry, this is just because I asked talaq, you wouldn't even have noticed me if I didn't ask talaq, you just want to keep me " Kadira said.

" Whatever you think of me, begum, no matter how much you hate me ,as long as you are here, I will even take hate from you, but ignorance I can't tolerate" Akram grabbed her hands with a pleaded look.

" Ok fine, I don't want those gifts, I want your time, are you able to give that jahapana, not some hours, whole day? " Kadira said while smirking.

Kadira knows Akram doesn't get enough time because he is more busy due to recent mining that's going around countryside, she just want to know how long he will keep asking her apology, finally he will sure get tired.

" Hume manjoor hain ( I agree with it) " Akram said smiling. He also want to spend time with her. He doesn't want to repeat the last time mistake now. Now Kadira is more important than any work for him.

Kadira stood silence for a moment, she didn't know he will agree with her, so she decided to even complicate this.

" Not inside the palace, I want to go outside these walls, not as royals but as commoners, would you agree jahapana? " Kadira looked at him with a challenge.

" Begum, aapki aadesh sar aankho pe, hum aapke sath jahan bhi ja sakte hein ( Your orders are the direction for me, I will go wherever you will go) " Akram said while tucking her hair strands behind her ears.

Kadira and Akram dressed as commoners, they looked beautiful even they are in shrugs ( you can't hide the diamond with any dirt) .

Once they reached the market place, they were so shocked to see the beautiful mess. The air is mixed with aroma of food stalls, the stalls are buzzing with people, birds are flying over them to even beautify the moment. The children are running, playing randomly. There a group of women were dancing under the music of tabla and flute, electrifying the customer's energy. People are bargaining over the prices with shopkeepers.

Kadira is smiling vibrantly she never saw this environment even in her last life. She is visiting every stall, asking their prices, bargaining over them. Akram is also happy to see her smiling. His only focus is on her.

Kadira is twirling around, when she stumbles, Akram is picking her up. In food stalls, she picked whatever she thought edible, Akram is holding all the luggage beside her.

Kadira is leading the way while Akram is following her with luggage. He never saw Kadira this happy ever, he is happy that this small thing made her happy.

" Didi yeh kitna hain? " Kadira asked Chudi waali. She liked the rainbow colours of chudi.
" 2 anna " Shopkeeper replied. " 2 anna, itna mehnga?, 1 anna pe dungi mein" Kadira bargained. Akram is laughing at her cute bargaining, she who rules this whole empire is now bargaining over single anna. " 2 anna hi toh he na, lelo " Akram said while giving money to shopkeeper.

"Par 1 anna ka 2 anna me keise le lu " Kadira said while pouting. Akram pecked her forehead " Tumhe joh chahiye lelo mere paas paise hein, begum, tum chinta mat karo " Akram said while smiling. Kadira blushed.

" Aapki dono ki jodi bohut achhi hein, kisi ki najar na lage " Shopkeeper said smiling.

Akram and Kadira both blushed at this. "Begum sune kya? " Akram said while teasing. " Haan sune, didi aur , iss waali rang ka kuch nayi chudi hei kya" Kadira said while ignoring him. Akram finds it cute, kissed her from side.

Kadira glared at him. " Begum aap toh naaraj ho gaye " Akram said while teasing. Kadira hummed. " Arey Arey yeh kya kardiya meine, phul jaisi chehre ko urjha dala " Akram said teasing. Kadira laughed at this comment.

They went to lake, enjoyed the settling sun, the whole sky looks like blushing, it's orange red. The buzzing of the bazar is still on, the stalls are now lit with lamps, the whole view looks mesmerizing, Kadira is just staring , trying to capture all the moments. Akram is satisfied because his begum is happy with this. If this makes her this much happy, he is ready to spend his free time with her in this alley.

He looked at her lovingly while she is staring at the children playing gilli danda. They look so happy.

" Begum aap khus toh hain? " Akram asked while holding her from side. "Bohut, aaj ka din sabse achha gaya" Kadira said while leaning her head on his shoulder.

Hello readers.
Thank you for reading.