S2 Chapter 2

Listen to Kaash Aisa hota on my Spotify playlist of Begum Naaraj hein

Akram who is still on his knees looking at the void atmosphere around him. Although the market was in hustle, all he could hear was those words ringing constantly in his ears.

Just as he was trying to overcome, he heard a commotion.

"Why do you go around for days without informing me anything?" A woman said it in anger and painful voice

"Why do I have to , you should have known and why do I have to tell you every small detail?" Man said without any hesitation.

"You go around for days and everyone asks about you , do you know how much snickered I get?" Woman said with angry tears .

Seems like it's a couple fight. There seems misunderstanding between them.

"Tch... These days couples don't even know how to solve their misunderstandings , one leads to another" A passing man said while watching the commotion.

"It isn't that easy old man" Akram said dryly. He knows how difficult the days were because of the misunderstandings that led to their separation.

"It's easy young man, all you have to do is, be persistent in clearing the misunderstandings between" the man laughed while saying, he was enjoying the Tom and Jerry fight between the couple.

"Being persistent doesn't solve" Akram said while strangely looking at the man.

"Are you married? Seems like you had a tough time clearing the misunderstanding in a wrong way" the man looked at Akram , he was judging him based on his looks and the clothes, he soon caught that he is an outsider and of noble family.

"Yes I am, what do you mean by wrong way?" Akram said with curiosity about how this old man got his problem.

"Young man, you haven't properly tried solving your problem, it seems it just got more worse" the man smiled at him .

" Yeah , it's just how you said , it's only got worse and I am the wrong one" Akram sighed about how this problem would be soon be solved so that he can get his Begum back.

The man smiled and pated his back. He made Akram sit over a bench and sat beside him.

"Do you care for her--" Akram said "of course" without listening to his full statement.

"Calm down Young man, first listen to my statement" He laughed at Akram's childish behaviour. Akram felt ashamed at his behaviour. He always behaved after thinking twice but when it comes to Kadira, he always do rash decisions.

"Lemme phrase it again, Do you care for her? Did you ever try to understand her statement?" The old man looked at Akram.

"Yeah I am , but sometimes I didn't listen to her and when I wanted to listen, she never told me anything" Akram looked down recalling all the times where they used to have different statements for one problem.