Chapter 21

The atmosphere in the raj mahal was very hectic. Everyone were busy being hurry and burry dealing with Leila and her miscarriage.

Leila has been crying till now. Akram is so frustrated that he went to his chambers.

Akram's POV :-

Why did this have to happen like this? Of all the people, Kadira is involved in this mess. I even raised my hand on her, I feel so much guilty. It had taken days till now to make up her mind, but now I have done even worse. God! Why do this have to happen to me? I can't blame anyone here, if I take side of one, other gets angry. I would soon pass out, if this continues any longer.

Akram decided to talk over to Kadira. Even he is the wrong one, it's best to ask her how to solve this problem. His mind is not stable since he slapped her. He shouldn't have done that.

When he is near the corridors of her chambers, he started feeling chills, like something bad had happened. When he entered her room, there was no one to be found. His mind went blank, he is soon reminded of his dream that day. He decided to rub it off from his mind and searched her room, hoping she would be inside.

" Begum! " Akram shouted.

" Begum!, Kuch toh boliye" Akram started shouting in a panicked voice.

" For god's sake Begum, please say anything if you are here " Akram started rumbling everywhere.

" Maha Mantri! Mantriji! " Akram paced himself in the corridors.

" Kya hua Jahapana! " Maha Mantri asked looking at a panicked Akram.

" Wo-woh wo-woh Begum dikh nahi rahe hain" Akram said dreaded.

" Jahapana, don't panick! Sainiko go search all over the palace " Maha Mantri ordered.

Sainik went to search all over. Akram also started searching all over the palace. Everyone started searching for Kadira.

Few hours later~

" Jaha-Jahapana, Sahiba is no where to be found " General said in fear.

" Jahapana, we found this letter in Sahiba's room " Dasi handed a letter to Akram.

" Letter? Hand me that! " Akram took it from dasi and started unfolding it.

~~~~~Letter~~~~~

Jahapana, I loved you with all my bruised heart, but all you did was break it into millions of pieces every time.

You were a new sensation for me, new feeling for me, no matter how many times you hurted me, I turned a blind eye to believe that you had a reason behind it.

But, Akram, I am so exhausted now. Tierd of your ignorance. Even though you did that to me, I blamed myself for all that. I stayed quiet and even ready to forgive you but the slap you gave me had hit correctly, put me in my place. No matter how many times you did that, I turned a blind eye, but I can't anymore!

I won't ask for talaq. All the time I asked for it, so that I could stay away from falling for you. But silly heart of mine, still fell for you.Damnn....I am starting to regret all the moments I spent with you.

I don't want to stay a single moment here. The memories I had with you constantly haunts me here.I don't want to get my hopes up, thinking you would love me back. I loved you before, you broke me, I loved you again but now you shattered it. My heart can't bear the pain of breaking multiple times. Don't look for me. I hope you and Leila stay happy.

Yours Begum.

Akram couldn't hold himself anymore, he collapsed on the ground.

" Jahapana! " Maha Mantri ran over to catch him.

" Maharaj" Leila came forward.

Everyone were shocked to see the state of Akram. Mahamantri asked Akram to say what the letter was, but Akram's ear went numb, he couldn't get any of his senses. He never thought that his Begum would leave him.

Few days later~

Jiske aane se mukammal ho gayi thi zindagi
Dastakein khushiyon ne di thi mit gayi thi har kami
Kyun bewajah di yeh saza
Kyun khwaab de ke woh le gaya
Jiyen jo hum lage sitam
Azaab aise woh de gaya
Main dhoondne ko uske dil mein jo khuda nikla
Pata chala ke galat leke main pata nikla
Main dhoondne ko zamaane mein jab wafa nikla

Akram is searching all over kingdom with army of Soilders.
It's been days since he slept or ate anything. He went mad after he found Kadira's letter. Whenever he closes his eyes, her image haunts him. He even asked whether Sahir is present in his estate, when he found he wasn't. He declared him as desh gaddaar.

Meanwhile,

Sahir and Kadira are on boat for days, they are traveling another kingdom. Sahir soon came to know about Kadira's pregnancy. Without questioning further, he took great care of her. He knew how much traumatized she was, so he even gave her enough space.

Kadira is looking at the blankspace, thinking of all the memories she had with Akram. The days were all good, had it been not a misunderstanding, she would even have a celebratory function for her growing foetus. Well, she can't blame it, she is obviously the villainess of the story, her fate is already written pathetic. It was her foolishness to think, maybe she could have a better end.

Both Akram and Kadira are now in a bizarre state, where they neither could stay with each nor stay away from each other. Part of themselves got to know that this is the end for them, but A certain determined king is reluctant to give up on her and promises to get her back in his life which is crumbling down

Will he succeed?

Do you think they would meet again?

Would the love between them still persist? Or would it turn into hatred?

Thank you for reading

Stay tuned

Follow ignismylove for the update timing. 🙃

 🙃

Please do comment

Please do comment.. It inspires me to write more and fast <3