S2 Chapter 1

Kadira stood there just right in front of his eyes , worrying about Abdul , tearing up because she thought she lost him . All Akram could do is stare at her with a disbelief that whether it's a dream that he always wished to occur or Reality that is just near .

When Kadira looked over Akram , she was dazed, she was at loss of words. She quickly pulled Abdul behind her , protecting him from something that is actually danger.

Akram's heart broke the way she behaved now, she still thinks that he is a danger to her , and even to the kid. It's hilarious to think that he became someone she is terrified of. It was hell everytime he recalled the things he did to her .

"Begum..." Akram said in a painful voice , all his emotions poured in just one word.

Kadira could remember all those previous memories with that word , how it became both her good and bad past.

Sahir came rushing towards her and was taken aback when he saw Akram in front of Kadira .

"Afsana ..." Sahir said understanding the situation she is in , it's really hard how she got caught by the person she is running away from.

"Take Abdul away, I will come later" Kadira said in a stern voice while looking at Akram.

Sahir nodded and carried Abdul away from this adult's mess.

Kadira and Akram are staring at each other's eyes expecting the answers for the questions they wanted to ask each other.

"Begum, Why did you leave? I know I made atrocious mistake that couldn't be forgiven,but how could you leave me without giving me a chance to explain myself" Akram said in a painful voice . He had his gruesome face that made Kadira wonder if he is the same person whose charm was unmatched.

"This is strange on how I got in this situation, I thought I hid well and lived my life. I left because it was the right thing I could do for you" Kadira said nonchalantly.

Akram couldn't take it anymore, " How could you decide what is right for me? We can sort out, just please return back Begum, I am sorry ,sorry for all the things I did , I won't ask your acceptance but please come back"

Kadira looked at him in disbelief, how could he say it so easily, how could he take it so calmly, although Kadira is trying to be indifferent, when she saw him , it took all the efforts to not cry, not to be more broken in front of him.

"Begum... please.. without you..." Kadira stopped him " Jahapana why would you be lonely, don't you have Leila , aren't you living the life , why do you even want me"

"Huh? Why would I want you? You are all I got, Leila isn't the person I care for , you are the one" There was a strange affection when he said those words. It took Kadira all her wits to not fall for this.

" Strange , I was insulted because you cared for her , and now you say you care for me? Do you think any sane person would believe?" Kadira sighed heavily. She always thought what she did so wrong to anyone for which she got that humiliation. Although she is a villainess of the novel, she tried her best to live as a dead but it seems, you can't change the fate that is already set .