Chapter 11

Akram and Kadira entered the Akram's private chambers. It was Kadira's first time to entire his chambers, it looked just like his blank nature.

While Kadira was exploring Akram's room, Akram went to bring fruits. When Kadira turned back, she felt shocked to see him with fruits, no one  would believe that this was the person who rules an entire kingdom. He looks so homely, so smitten with his wife, and this makes Kadira even have more feelings for him.

"Begum, what are you looking at? " Akram asked Kadira who was just staring at him at a constant pace.

" I am just wondering whether this man who rules the kingdom, can rule bed too? " Kadira asked challenging him.

" Stamina, Begum. I got lots of it. " Akram said while slowly approaching her.

It looks like a lion is hunting a deer, ready to pounce on it. That predatory look of him turned on the heat of her.

Kadira's arousal spiked up again when she remembered how he felt in her mouth. Now she wanted to feel him inside her, filling her until she lost all sense of time and space.

His reaching near and near pounded her heart with excitement. She was going to fall under, but Akram grasped her wrist and flipped her over so she was lying on her back on the bed.

He skimmed his lips over her mouth, her cheeks, her jaw, her neck, her shoulders and her breasts leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

Kadira closed her eyes and gave herself up to the sensation of his touch. Akram slowly unwrapped her saree, he looked at her with admiration.

"Tere Jism ke har Inch pe
Meri har nazar fida hai
Thi talab mujhe ik jaam ki
Mila poora Maikda hai" Akram whispered to her ears.

It sent a tingling sensation all over her body. She feels like a fluid near him, flowing continuously in his stare.

Akram's mouth closed around her nipple, tonguing it, while he rolled the other between his fingers. Kadira gasped at the sensation. The ache between her legs intensified and she dug her nails into his shoulders, leaving crescent-shaped indentations in his skin.

If it hurt, Akram didn't show it. He sucked hard on her nipple, then released it with an audible pop. He blew on the sensitive, swollen tip, which hardened even more from the cool air. He repeated this process on the other side, alternating between her breasts until Kadira squirmed with need.

"Akram please, " She begged.
"Please what begum? " He eased her saree until she was fully naked.

"This isn't fair, ...looking at you makes me more turned on but why am I the only one who is naked? " Kadira squinted while whimpering with the sensation.

Akram started undressing himself. Kadira is mesmerized with his stony abs and pecks which looked so well defined. She is constantly staring at his body until when she sees his which is dangerously giant.

Without giving Kadira a moment to think over him, Akram slid a finger between her slick folds. He groaned. " Begum, you're dripping all over".

She was. Kadira had never been more turned on by her even in her previous life. Her thighs are slick with her juices; her sex clenched as if she needed something, *someone* buried deep inside her.

" Please. I need you" Her whimper turned into a moan when Akram began to circle his thumb over her clit. Her hips bucked, seeking relief.

" You have me Begum". Akram replaced his hand with his mouth.

Kadira's head fell back. Every scrape of his tongue against her sensitive flesh caused a bolt of sensation through her. She clutched the sheets so hard her knuckles turned white.

Kadira cried out when he sucked on her clit and flicked his tongue over the most sensitive spot. She couldn't resist herself anymore, she came all at once on his fand ace, and instead of moving out, he gulped all her juices.

"Jahapana... " Kadira looked at him sensually " Please don't do that. ". " Call me,  Akram not Jahapana" Akram said while moving above her.

" You came just with just sucking" Akram looked at her puzzled.
" I can't control myself if it's you, that's just my body's real, action, " Kadira said whimpering.

Kadira at once kissed him, a  slow kiss that built-in heat and passion that she couldn't take any longer. Their bodies moved together, skin against skin and she cried out for him, craving that final connection.

Every inch of her was on fire, consumed by flames of desire. All she could think was Akram being inside her.

Then finally, wonderfully, he was. He entered her in one fluid stroke, moving all his way inside her. Kadira arched with a gasp of pain and pleasure.

Akram stilled. " Are you ok? Begum! "
" Yes, keep going " She gripped his arms.

Kadira gritted her teeth as he moved again. Akram's initial thrusts were slow, he was so large that it took her a while to adjust. Eventally muscles relaxed and pain turned into only pleasure so great that it robbed her of breath. He filled ely until there was no space left for anything else.

She moved her hips in rhythm with his and hissed when he rubbed his thumb over her swollen clit.

It was a heavenly sensation for Kadira. It all-consuming mind. Mind, heart, body, soul. All of it laid bare for the man in her arms.

Akram groaned. His thrusts grew faster, harder. In response she climbed higher and higher, desperate to reach the peak once more.

"Harder! " Kadira moaned.

" Begum. " Akram groaned.
" Yes? " She wrapped her legs around him, urging him deeper until he hit a spot that caused her to gasp in pleasure.

His thrusts went faster and harder until Kadira finally crashed followed by Akram soon after, their cries of ecstasy mingling until neither could form a word and they collapsed into each other's arms.

They both are breathing heavily, trying to take as much air as possible. They turned to look at each other. It was erotic, the sex they had consumed all the energy they had till now. Lying naked side by side and bodies connected felt another dimensional feeling.

Thank you readers for everything going on till now.
I wrote this mainly on Kadira's pov.
If you want Akram's POV please fill in the comments section.