Chapter 16

When someone say two hearts beat together, it beats together when you see into the eyes of your lover. With just the communication between the eyes, the heart synchronises the beating. Beating rhythmically with the breathing creating a music inside.

When Akram took Kadira in his arms, he felt this, he found the eyes of her so enigmatic that his whole body reacts weirdly with just some flutters of eyelids.

The power she holds over him, can ruin his whole kingdom if she would reign opposition to him. The staring between the couple created a current between sending signals to their body.

Akram's finger on Kadira's lip started rubbing her upper lip, even if it is normal under any given condition. But this moment, it is nothing but erotic to them. Kadira wrapped her hands around him, giving more allowance him to continue. His other hand ran over her waist, pulling her even more.

They couldn't control anymore, they are just bound by lust god. Now they are kissing, like they are each other's lifeline. Lips smashing against each other, tongues fighting over for dominance, teeths clashing over each other, moans and growls are slipping in the half way, bodies moving along perfectly violating the laws of friction.

Kadira's multani mitti is rubbed all over Akram by now. They are moving along the beat of their hearts. The more faster their hearts beat, the more faster they kissed by now. After kissing what we call an eternity, they pulled back to get the oxygen, still the urge to be inside the other is running over their mind.

Akram and Kadira at one beat loosened their clothes, Kadira her saree while Akram his dhoti, they are all naked now. The urge of his to be inside her can be seen clearly between them. Kadira is fully turned on, her nipples are errected and her sweet spot is burning with the urge to do sex. While Akram's dick is errected 90° , Kadira could see how great size and thick it is,even inside the water. She could see the pre cum leaking from him in the milk.

She is so enchanted by his size, she couldn't get that in mind, that all that time this size was inside her, filling her perfectly. She ran her fingers over his tip, Akram hissed, controlling nearly himself from spanking her from behind. The milk around made it even more erotic,with it giving the lubricant on her hands. He for the support just grabbed her breast, she and him led out a moan and growl filling the air with indecent sounds.

The milk is at their chest level, making it indescent scene. Kadira is giving a handjob to him with milk being the perfect lubricant while Akram is pinching, licking, sucking either of the breasts one by one. Either a moan or a growl slips every minute now.

Akram turned her, made her bent on her fours, perfectly giving him the access to her pussy, Kadira nearly drowned herself with the level she is,she took the edge as a support which is higher making her all strength on her arms but she all along listened to him like a good girl. At once, he entered her, nearly making Kadira's head fell back. He is deep inside, making no space left in her anymore.

" My *thrust* perfectly *thrust* good *thrust* wife *thrust*" Akram said growling like a wolf. Milk flowing through the whole makes it a perfect partner of Akram as a lubricant.Tears are slipping out of Kadira's eyes, yet she is masked over the pleasure he is giving from behind. She is slipping away because multani mitti and milk all over her body made it slippery so he is holding her by hips, making crescent marks all over her, while Kadira is holding the edge of the bank for support. He is thrusting her like an animal and she is taking like a whore.

" Akram, ......can ......you.....please....
change.....the position,........?.....it's weird for me now " Kadira wailed between the continuous thrusts. Akram at once turned front and lifted her by hips, Kadira's arm flew front making a hold over his muscular arms.

He is carrying her whole , with the milk around it is making slippery for both. They either have to hold an edge for support or lay low, one over the other. No matter how many turns, how many different position, how many times they get to their climax points, they are never out of their energy. After having a descent amount of thrusts, Akram at once reached his climax, cumming inside her, filling her fully. They both passed out, making a major splash, they are hugging each other, where Kadira is on Akram, giving her the support while he is laying on the bank.

Few moments later~

When Kadira opened her eyes, she saw Akram in his full clothes. She squinted to see it again whether she is dreaming because of exhaustion.

" Begum,... I am going, I have more work on my plate " He said while kissing her with Apologetic look. When total sense hit her, she found herself on bed perfectly tucked behind the covers.

She is all clean. Akram cleaned her while she passed out, this made her even more satisfied, that what a green flag he is. She smiled and snuggled to his beard, " Yeah work is important " .

Akram left her. She couldn't be more satisfied than this. After reading the smut, having sex with husband perfectly goes along. Even this time they did in a weird place in the milk pond.

She could see her body is nourished, even her mind is nourished by him now.

Hello readers Thank you for continuation

Hello readers
Thank you for continuation.