S1 Chapter 3

I don't know why Kadira is behaving strange these days, whenever she sees me, she asks me for talaq, no matter how many times I persuaded her, she is not taking that out of her mind.

She is the perfect queen, anyone can ask. She belongs to a strong family and her directions always made betterment for the kingdom, why would anyone give talaq to a perfectly made queen. The only thing I never thought of her is as a wife, I never saw that side cause she never bow down in front of me, that hurts my pride and ego.

The look in her eyes are no more fear and love, it's clearly hate. I never cared, but the shift in her nature just irks me

She is difficult to tolerate yet easy to manipulate, but she changed these days. She no longer looks at me with love, all I see disbelief in her eyes, which I absolutely hate it.

I hate it cause I can't make her mine even though she is technically mine.

"Jahapana ,sahiba is all right, nothing is wrong with her" Royal Vaidya said bowing to me. "Did you check on her properly, she is not behaving properly after she had a fall" I said with a concern in voice.

"Nothing is wrong Jahapana" He said and went back on my gesture.

Something is really wrong with her. I don't find it nothing but amusing how bold she became overnight.

Mantri ji barged into my room in a hurry. It shocked me as he never runs like this if it isn't something emergency.

"Jahapana!!!! , It's an emergency " Mantri exclaimed. "Mantriji, take a moment of breath and tell me calmly" I said while gesturing dasi to give him water.

" Jahapana, there is no time to drink water,.... Huff... Hufff... It's about Shahiba" Mantri said huffing.
"Kadira? What's happened to her? " I said raising an eye brow.

"She bought a massive amount of jewellery and cloth and that costed half the revenue collected from people, we got a huge loss this month because of this" He said literally in tears and fear.

"What! Why did she do that? Seriously Kadira is giving me migraine these days, call her immediately!!!! " I said loudly.

Few moments later~~

Kadira entered in her new jewellery and saree, she looks sensual and elegant at the same time, it took me some moments to recognize the same person who asked me talaq yesterday. Why would she ask talaq when she could get all the luxury with me.

"Kadira seriously what's your problem? Why did you pull out this stunt? " I said raising my voice.

"Jahapana Akram, I don't need anything, I just need talaq from you, it will solve all the problems of me, you would also have a peaceful time without me and my spending habits" She said convincing me.

" Whatever you say, talaq is out of option, I won't give that, please don't annoy me anymore " I said .

" It won't even problem you if you give me talaq, I want freedom which I don't get if I am married" She said smirking.

I got it. This woman is testing my wits. "Kadira, you can spend whatever you want to, my money is limitless but you have to know that the money you spent is actually the people's hard income, if you spend more, they have to work more, I don't have anything loss here" I said half laughing.

She was taken aback. She never thought it would be like this. " Jahapana, I don't have any fear, if you can't give me talaq, I would make the entire state to convince you to give me talaq" She said smirking.

Oh my god! She is insane but I am no worst than her. If she is so into talaq, I am also so against talaq.

" Kadira, whatever you do, I will always support you, you can't escape me " I said.

" Let's see, I would surprise you with another stunt, wait for another heart attack mantri" She said and went back.

" I seriously want to have a moment of peace, mantri could you please leave me for the day, today there won't be court" I said with an exhausted look.

" Ok Jahapana, I would be leaving " He said and went back.

" Why do this have to be like this? Wasn't she happy before? " I thought for a few moments.

I was never the loved child. I had to struggle to this position from childhood. I got this position from killing many of my brothers and sisters which left me as the sole person as the king.

I need rest from all this hassle, rest from all the pain I am suffering till now, rest from all the responsibilities I have, wish I could have someone who could understand me as I want them to be.

Everyone thinks that I am in love with Leila but the real reason I kept her my side because she is also from a strong family which made my position stronger, but she isn't that smart to rule over a kingdom, if she would be I would have made her and could manipulate her as my wish.

She is a toy I used to connect every Congolamorate.... This would be useful for a long time, but now I have to think of a way to Kadira back like she used to.

Thank you.

Your every comment boosts the little mind of me.

Stay till the end.