S1 Chapter 10

The relationship between Kadira and Akram Smoothened these days.
Akram spend his every free time with Kadira. Even Kadira can't spend a day without seeing Akram.

While Akram is in court, he only wants this time to pass soon, so that he can spend his time with Begum. The courtiers sensed that Jahapana is not interested in the court, so they finished the court soon. When the court ended, Akram literally ran outside to straight Kadira's chambers.

Kadira who is already waiting for him, when he entered pretended to not see him. "Begum.... " Akram entered while screeching her name.
"Chilao mat, mein beheri nahi hun".

Akram pouted and approached her while side hugging her. Kadira who was signing the papers hissed," Mein tumhari jaisi khali nahi hun, roj roj chale aate hein mujhe satane ke liye" Kadira said uninterested.

"Tu ki Jaane pyaar mera
Main Karoon intezar tera
Tu dil, tunhion jaan mera." Akram said.

Kadira blushed " Aap din pe din bade ishqbaaz ban rahe ho" . Akram said " Begum aap ko dekhte hi labo se shaayari apne aap aa jate hain" .

Kadira rolled her eyes. " Did you just roll your eyes at me " Akram said looking straight into her eyes.
" You are being unreasonable these days, you were so cool then, but you look like a lovesick boy" Kadira said teasingly.

" I am always cool, but your coolness mask mine begum" Akram said smiling cheekily. Kadira felt satisfied.

Kadira and Akram is again at the alley, they have explored every corner by now. Kadira stumbled into boy. She was nearly falling down, but Akram grabbed her by waist. They stood like this for a few moment, looking each other with love in their eyes. They both know they have feelings for each other, but they are not admitting cause of ego. Akram pulled her to his, Kadira flew hitting his hardened chest zeroing the distance between them, their lips are just an inch away, they were just going to kiss but they both are disturbed by the boy who crossed them a while ago.

The boy was watching the rosogulla from outside the meethai dukan. His stomach is making weird sounds which just disturbed their moment now.

Kadira pitied the boy, she saw many boys like him these days. She went towards him, patted his back. Boy was too afraid, ... was just going to run away but Akram caught him by his salwaar. Boy is wailing to let him go, too much afraid.

" Akram use chodiye, woh bohut dara hua hein, aur beta tum daro mat hum kuch nahi karenge" Kadira said soothing the child's anxiety.

The child became calm. Kadira asked him why he is staring at the sweets when he could get it by buying them. The child explained them his family condition and his community's misshapen.

Kadira looked at child pitying him. She went inside the meethai shop and ordered all the sweets from the shop and asked them to ship them to the boy's community.

" Madam, why are you wasting your money on them, don't mind them, you would find such boys at every corner and they target customers like you to get help" Shopkeeper said while looking at the boy with disdain.

" Mujhe farak nahi padta ki woh mujhe jhut bole, par me use bhuka nahi chodungi" Kadira said while glaring at the shopkeeper.

Akram who is witnessing all this, can't help but feel so proud of her. She is not just a great Queen good at directing his empire but also looks over his people with kindness with no distinction. This made him to grow even more feelings for her. He felt really dumb, how could he ignore such a great woman all this time.

Kadira handed all the sweets to the boy and told him to distribute among his community. The boy's face lightened up, he thanked her so much and ran away calling his friends from the alley. The boys distributed joyfully. Kadira is so happy and smiling.

"Aapki Hasi Itni Khubasoorat thi? Mein to pehale baar dekh raha hun" Akram said tilting his face to her. Kadira who was smiling at once shocked at his comment.

Akram is smiling at her who looked cute being shocked, teased her moving even closer to her. Kadira is moving back, Akram is moving even more towards at her, but Kadira is stopped by the wall, Akram caged her by arms unabling her to escape. They didn't tear the eye contact, they are looking each other .

"Yeh Teri Nasheli Aankhein, rakh loon labon se laga ke" Akram claimed.

Kadira parted her lips, breathing heavily. Her lips looked so plumpy and Akram couldn't resist anymore, kissed her hungrily.

Kadira's pov

His lips against mine feel like everything. Now he's touching my waist. Oh my god, his mouth is so possessive. His hands moves from my waist and glides down to my leg. Kill me now. Fuck just kill me now.

He lifts my leg and wraps it around him, then presses against me so beautifully I moan into his mouth.Every remaining part of me that had yet to melt in his presence is now liquefied like the rest of me.

His tongue slides across my lips, then dips inside, tasting me, filling me, claiming me. I tilt my head so I can taste more of it, he did the same. I grabbed his Shervani for support. He places one of his hand on my thigh now, rubbing it slowly, while another is holding my waist, teasing my belly button. I couldn't resist it, I could only moan by this. I am now exploring his arms, his neck, his back, his hair.

I moan softly and the sound causes him to press into me, pulling me several inches closer to the wall.

Kadira and Akram is kissing even more hungrily and making out in the shade not caring about the passers.
The lust in them is growing even more and more. Akram can't control his libido, his chotu is 90° straight now.

Thank you
Next episode will be epic
Wait for it eagerly.