S1 Chapter 1

I opened my eyes nearly jumping out of my soul. When I realized the surroundings, I think I am in heaven, but I didn't do much good deed to enter here... It's kinda odd as it is too much extravagant even for heaven.

Suddenly the doors opened and a frail woman entered with a concerned look for me

Suddenly the doors opened and a frail woman entered with a concerned look for me. She addressed me by bowing " Begum Sahiba, Are you feeling well? "

Wait why am I exclaimed as begum sahiba, do all the people in heaven call the new dead as begum sahiba?

"You nearly died by drowning in water" She said while half crying, I know I died while drowning.... Yeah I actually died by accident, but now I think I am in heaven. Let me introduce myself.

I am Aseema Khan, a mediocre office worker, my life was all about office, eating, sleeping and novels. My life was no fun at all. But to think that I will die tragically by drowning in water, is a never planned thing.

Suddenly the doors again opened revealing a well built muscular man in shervani, chiseled jaw, a sharp ridge nose, killer eyes, perfect beard that looks so rough at the same time so intimidating that I was drooling over him. He took me out of my imagination by snapping at me, " Kadira, Don't you feel shame to torture Leila everytime? She is just a normal concubine of mine".

Wait who laila and why the heck he is calling me Kadira, I am dumbstruck there listening to the fit he is making.

"Why do you treat her like that, she worships you but you treat her like your slave" He shouted while slowly approaching me.

Wait a moment, I think I am having a deja vu. I know this incident, it's kinda similar to the novel I was reading recently. Why am I imagining it? Am I in coma? They say when you are in coma, you tend to hallucinate the things you read , watched recently. Am I really hallucinating?

"Kadira! Are you even listening?.. Why are you looking like you were the one who was harmed? You pushed her in the water, and now you are acting like you were actually the one who drowned again just to catch my attention" He again snapped at me.

I don't think this is hallucination, I need to check. I pinched my arm, ouch! It really hurts. I noticed my outfit. Holy freaking shit! I am actually in Lehenga.. I don't think I even wore this extravagant lehenga in my whole life.

I jumped out of the bed and ran for the mirror which was just aside the bed. When I saw myself, I am awestruck. Was I this beautiful ever?

Then the whole thing struck my shitty brain that I ACTUALLY FREAKING GOT TRANSMIGRATED TO THE STORY AND THE WORST OF IT, I GOT INTO THE BODY OF *VILLAINESS*

Then the whole thing struck my shitty brain that I ACTUALLY FREAKING GOT TRANSMIGRATED TO THE STORY AND THE WORST OF IT, I GOT INTO THE BODY OF *VILLAINESS* .

He who was shouting probably will be Akram the male lead of the story " Ishq hein to aap se" .

It's a story where the male lead falls in love with his concubine and his wife itself is jealous of their relationship and tries second handed tactics to harm female lead. When the attacks went too much, the male lead himself kills the villainess.

Am I freaking going to die? No I can't let this happen, I can't die another time, it hurts too much.

"Kadira! Are you crazy? Here I am talking to you, and you are staring at ur reflection, I know you love your beauty, but to remind you beside that you don't have anything " He said smirking.

WTF! Was the male lead this rude to villainess? Enough of the shit, so for the first time I replied to his question " I know I am beautiful, but sadly only few who have eyes can see it"

He was shocked at my response. He must be because in the story Kadira never replied back to Akram, She loved him so much only to get ignored and killed by her own husband. Now I pity her for having such a bastard as her husband.

" Did you just replied back to me? " He said half snorting. "Yeah, any problem? I won't hold back anymore, and I don't care a shit about you and your leila, you can live happily with her, I don't have a problem with it" I said glaring at him.

His eyes went dark, like he is thinking to murder me. " Kadira akal toh thik heina? Aise baat kyun kar rahe ho? ( Kadira are you okay? Why are you talking like this? )" He said with a concerning tone.

"Akal meri kab se thik hain, ab rashte pe aya hein, itni si baat mujhe samajh nahi aa rahi thi, ab aa gayi.( I am mentally ok from a long back, just now got into track, I wasn't able to comprehend this small thing, now I think I got it) " I said directly looking his eyes.

He asked " Got what? "
I said " I think I can't live with you anymore I want talaq ( divorce) " .

His eyes went pitch black " Talaq? Why do you want it? " . " Cause I no longer want to meddle in your relationship with laila, you and your leila would be happily ever after if I a third wheel won't be here" I said.

" I thought you loved me, why are you saying like this, and you can't leave the kingdom for just you don't like my relationship with leila and you also agreed for my extra marrital affair" He said again with concerned look.

" That's the reason, I don't want to do it anymore, don't want to love you anymore, and you and I would be happy after this divorce " I said irritated.

" But Talaq won't go" He said directly and just stormed out . Why am I getting wtf moments since I came here. If he doesn't love me, why is he so adamant on not giving talaq, I thought he would be happy.

I stood there astonished, just thinking why did I even transmigrated? My life is now like a dancing parabola. Now for the worst I have to deal with a husband who refuses for a divorce.

If I don't make out of this place, I will soon die. Why the heck I even got into this place.......

Hello readers
Thank you for reading.
Please Comment.

I will soon update the next part...